Chapter 24: An Old Enemy

After the events of meeting the Dazzlings and helping them, things have gotten worse. Savage has taken Adagio and Aria back to Dagur after backing out of their deal. Sonata then goes to your house and asks for your help.

Twilight: How did she find us?

Sunset: And what does she mean by she needs your help, (Y/N)?

You look at Sunset and Twilight.

(Y/N): While you two were away, I met the Dazzlings over at the mall. This was when I was picking up the ingredients for tonight's dinner.

They gasp.

Twilight: Did they attack you?

(Y/N): How could they attack me when they don't even have their magic?

Twilight: Fair point.

You then let go of Sonata and bring her inside.

(Y/N): Mom, we're gonna need some tea.

(M/N): Why? What's going on?

She then spots Sonata.

(M/N): (gasps) You're one of the Dazzlings!

Your whole family then gets up and rushes towards you.

(S/N): Why is she here?

(D/N): Is she here for revenge?

You then defend Sonata.

(Y/N): She's not here for that. (turns to Sonata) Are you?

Sonata: No. After what you did for us, we decided that we didn't want revenge.

Everyone gets a confused look.

(B/N): What is she talking about?

You then explained what happened when you were getting the ingredients. You tell them everything about the suffering they've been through.

(Y/N): I was just trying to help them. I know they did a bad thing, but sometimes people deserve second chances. (looks at Sunset) Just like you did, Sunny.

Sunset was a little uneasy.

Sunset: (sigh) I have no reason to trust her after what they pulled, but if that's what you believe, I have to support it.

Everyone looks at Sunset.

(Y/N): Now, I'll get some tea to help you relax for a bit. There's the dining room chairs you could sit on.

Sonata walks over to the dining room while you make her some tea. Twilight and Sunset look at each other.

Twilight: (quietly) You're ok with this?

Sunset: (quietly) No. I'm not ok with this. But if (Y/N) trusts her, then we have to do the same thing. Otherwise, he might get mad at us.

Twilight: (quietly) If she does anything, we get her.

Sunset nods. They then head to the dining room.

----------------------------------------------------------

You come back with a cup of tea and give it to Sonata.

(Y/N): You should drink this. This will help calm you down.

She takes the cup.

Sonata: Thank you, (Y/N).

She drinks the tea.

(Y/N): Whenever you're ready to talk, go ahead.

Sonata then puts down her tea.

Sonata: He... He took them.