Chapter 22: Your Date with 7 Queens

It's now a Monday morning. The school was still out after the Battle of the Bands incident. You were lying in bed in your room. You feel some warmth around you. When you wake up, you see Sunset, Twilight, Rarity, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, and Fluttershy cuddled up around you. They were touching certain parts of your body. Sunset and Twilight were situated on your torso with their heads on your chest, Rarity and Fluttershy were wrapped around your waist, Applejack and Rainbow Dash were wrapped around your legs, and Pinkie Pie was on your head hugging you like a teddy bear. Thankfully, she wasn't squeezing the life out of you. You then smiled softly and wrapped your wings around the girls. You then went back to sleep for a few hours, only to soon be awakened by some baby dragons. Entering your room are 3 dragons whose colors are purple and blue, yellow and green, and blue and red. This dragon has a Zippleback-like lobs along the back, a Deadly Nadder-based structure, and a round head. This is Scuttleclaw.

(Author's note: Start at 5:30 and end at 5:50)

The Scuttleclaws then climb onto your bed and begin to pull on you, lick you, and jump on you. You immediately wake up to see the dragons. The girls, however, don't wake up. They're still asleep.

Twilight: (mumbling) Mmm. Yes, (Y/N). I would love to marry you.

Sunset: (mumbling) Mmm. Yes, (Y/N). I'd like to be your date at your brother's wedding.

Rarity: (mumbling) Oh, (Y/N), darling, I would love to dance with you.

Rainbow Dash: (mumbling) (Y/N), you look hot without that shirt on. I'm glad we went to the beach.

The dragons continue to torture you until you let out a roar and scare them off. This also wakes up the girls surprised. You then feel something biting your arm. You lift it and see a yellow Scuttleclaw biting on your arm. You then growl at it as it continues to bite you.

Applejack: Ugh! What in tarnation happened?

The Scuttleclaw then stops biting your arm and runs out of your room.

(Y/N): While you girls were in your beauty sleep, some dragons came in and woke me up. That's what happened.

Pinkie Pie: What dragon is that?

(Y/N): Baby dragons. Also known as the Scuttleclaw. They're very hyperactive. They're also not great listeners.

Fluttershy: Why's that?

(Y/N): Mostly because their senses haven't matured yet. They're still young, so they don't listen to anyone. Except for my commands. Or they try to listen to my commands.

Rainbow Dash: Seems like we need to teach them how to be adults.

(Y/N): That will take a while. Anyway, I apologize for waking you girls up with my roar.