Chapter 10: The Dragon Showcase

Principal Celestia and Vice Principal set up an event for the whole school. It's called the Dragon Showcase. It's an event where you show the whole school what kind of Dragons you can turn into. Sunset Shimmer was showing the poster of the event to Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and Rarity

Sunset: Can you guys believe (Y/N) is doing a dragon showcase tomorrow?

Rarity: My goodness, (Y/N) should be happy for this.

Applejack: Ah can't wait for tomorrow.

Rainbow Dash: It's gonna be awesome!

Fluttershy: I wonder what kind of dragons we'll get to see?

Pinkie Pie: The planning committee decorated the whole field for tomorrow. (Y/N) even gave me some items to use to demonstrate each dragon's power.

----------------------------------------------------------

The Next Day

Today is the Dragon Showcase, and you're ready. You're in the back with your family.

(Y/N): Thanks again for coming out for this, you guys.

(M/N): Sweetie, we're always going to support you. You know we will.

Everyone is on the field in the bleachers, while Celestia and Luna are on the field itself holding a microphone for each other.

Celestia: Welcome to the first-ever Dragon Showcase.

Luna: Where (Y/N) (L/N) will perform his abilities for everybody in the school.

Celestia: And here's the man of the hour, (Y/N) (L/N)!

Your sister and brother prepare a screen that's big enough to show to everyone.

(S/N): Before our little bro joins the stage, he's going to do an aerial show for us.

(B/N): So we put cameras in the air to show you his abilities. Enjoy the show!

The crowd begins to cheer. Then your siblings turn on the screen and begin the show.

(Author's note: This music is playing in the background.)

The cameras turn on and the screen begins to play. Everyone sees you on the screen. You start by flying straight through the forest, then you go up into the air. The crowd begins to cheer for your stunts. In the air, you fly at a fast speed upward. Then you do a loop and go straight up. While you're flying up, you do a few barrel rolls. You then release your wings and start to fall with a smile on your face. You then position yourself downwards and glide. You then extend your arms outward as you fly. You look up at the morning sky. Your sister then radios you.

(S/N): Alright, little bro. Ready to give this a shot?

(Y/N): I'm ready for anything. Let's do this.

You then close up your wings and begin to fall. The crowd gasps. You then do a barrel roll about 5 times. You then let out your wings and go higher. You then glide with the wind with a blissful smile on your face. You then start to launch plasma blasts and fly through the smoke. You then went down to the crowd to give them high fives. Then you did some loops in the air. To finish it off you then land on the stage, lift your arms in the air, and do a mighty roar. The crowd goes wild. You then put on a headset as Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna head to their seats.