Chapter 11: Better Than Ever

Some time ago during the fall formal

While you were attending the Fall Formal, something else was happening in another part of Canterlot. Over at Sugarcube Corner Café, the patrons inside were arguing while being oblivious to an eerie green fog of sorts, and in the corner of the café at a booth, three girls wearing hoodies along with ruby pendants are vocalizing a tune and then green fog went into their pendants. The three mysterious girls stop their tune and two of them put their hoods down, showing their faces. These girls were the Dazzlings.

Aria Blaze: That was barely worth the effort Adagio. I'm tired of fast food. I need a meal.

The other girl across the other side of the table removes her hood and shows her face.

Adagio Dazzle: The energy in this world isn't the same as Equestria. We can only gain so much power here.

Aria Blaze: Ugh! I wish we'd never been banished to this awful place.

Adagio Dazzle: (sarcastic) Really? I love it here.

Sonata Dusk: For realties? Because I think this place is the worst.

Aria Blaze: I think you're the worst, Sonata.

Sonata Dusk: Oh yeah? Well, I think you're-

Adagio then interrupts them with an annoyed expression.

Adagio Dazzle: Argh! I'll tell you one thing, being stuck here with you two isn't making this world any more bearable.

She looks out the window and sees a pillar of light which shocks her.

Adagio's thoughts: Is that... it can't be!

She steps outside quickly while the other girls follow. The three girls look to now see a spiraling rainbow in the sky. The spiralling rainbow then ignites and fires a rainbow wave which hits something and creates a rainbow pillar. Adagio's pendant then shimmers as she gets a surprised look on her face.

Adagio Dazzle: (surprised) Did you feel that?

She gains a sinister grin and looks at the other two girls.

Adagio Dazzle: Do you know what that is?

Aria and Sonata look at Adagio as they don't have a clue.

Adagio Dazzle: It's Equestrian magic!

This surprises Aria and Sonata.

Aria Blaze: But this world doesn't have Equestrian magic.

Adagio Dazzle: It does now and we're going to use it to make everyone in this pathetic little world adore us!

??? (Dusk): Then may I offer another proposition for you three?

The girls looked around to see who was making that noise. Then Dusk appeared from the shadows with a Monstrous Nightmare with him.

Adagio Dazzle: And you are?

Dusk: My name is Dusk. A half-human half-dragon being with the ability to change into any dragon. I was recognized as the Alpha species making me the king of all the dragons.

Aria Blaze: You don't look like much of a king or a dragon.

Dusk then lets out a snarl and transforms into a Whispering Death. He then lets out a scary roar that spooks the girls.

Dusk: How about now?

Adagio Dazzle: My apologies for her.

Dusk: No apology necessary.

He then reverts to his human form.

Dusk: Ever since being here, I have been looking to find more dragons in the world. They go well for a dragon army, but my only use for them is to hunt people and kill them. But I fear that there is a threat that's coming towards me.