Chapter 28: Lyra and Bon-Bon. Friends or Foes?

As the students walked out of the school, Lyra and Bon Bon were talking to each other.

Bon Bon: And then I said...

Lyra Heartstrings: "It tastes like marshmallows"?

Bon Bon: Yeah, so that made me...

Lyra Heartstrings: ...feel like you were on a camping trip?

Bon Bon: Yes! Just like—

Lyra Heartstrings and Bon Bon: That time we went to the amusement park in eighth grade!

Bon Bon: (gasps) You know me so well!

Lyra Heartstrings: (scoffs) You know me so well!

As the two were walking along, they spotted you as a reddish brown dragon that resembles a Gronckle, but your eyes were a little lower. This dragon is called a Hotburple.

(Author's note: Of course, without the saddle)

Lyra and Bon Bon see you sleeping in this form. They slowly walk over to you.

Lyra: (quietly) (Y/N)? Is that you?

You then accidentally sneeze out some fire from your mouth causing an explosion to the turf. You wake up and see the flames. You get surprised.

(Y/N): Oh no. Not again.

You then turn into a Scauldron and put out the flame with your water. You then calm down

(Y/N): Phew. That was close.

You then revert to human form.

(Y/N): I seriously need to talk with Principal Celestia about adding some water buckets for flames like this.

You then notice Lyra and Bon Bon.

(Y/N): Oh. Hey Lyra. Hey Bon Bon.

They both blush lightly.

Lyra and Bon Bon: Hi, (Y/N).

Lyra: What were you doing under there?

Bon Bon: And what was that dragon you became?

(Y/N): Oh. I was taking a little nap, but I guess it turned into more of a long sleep. Also, that dragon was known as a Hot Burple. That dragon can eat anything, including scrap metal. It's also pretty lazy for a dragon, but it's what can help me sleep.

Lyra: Sounds amazing.

(Y/N): Yeah. I guess I overdid it with the sleeping, huh?

Bon Bon notices the bags under your eyes.

Bon Bon: Have you been sleeping at all?

(Y/N): Not really. It's just a lot of work with being the Alpha Dragon and going to school at times. I barely get any sleep.