Chapter 33: Let the Games Begin

Today's the day, the day of the Friendship Games, and all the students of CHS and Crystal Prep are at Canterlot High as the Friendship Games begin to go underway.

Vice Principal Luna [On P.A System]: Good morning, students. I'm sure you're all thrilled to start the first day of the Friendship Games. Our competitors will face off in every aspect of the CHS curriculum, culminating in the elimination equation finale.

A little while later in the foyer, many people gathered including Hiccup, Astrid, Toothless, the Dazzlings, and students from CHS and Crystal Prep watching Dean Cadance getting to announce the first event of the Friendship Games along with Principals Celestia and Cinch, Vice Principal Luna and the two teams of students which are the Wondercolts and the Shadowbolts competing in the Friendship Games.

For CHS' Wondercolts, consist of Sunset Shimmer, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Fluttershy, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Flash Sentry, Lyra Heartstrings, Sweetie Drop A.K.A Bon Bon, Derpy Hooves, Sandalwood and Micro Chips, along with you as their coach.

For Crystal Prep's Shadowbolts, consist of Sci-Twi, Indigo Zap, Sour Sweet, Sugarcoat, Lemon Zest, Sunny Flare, Jet Set, Upper Crust, Neon Lights, Suri Polomare, Trenderhoof and Royal Rin along with Principal Cinch as their coach

Dean Cadance: Welcome to the first event, the Academic Decathlon! You'll be scored on chemistry, home-ec, and everything in between. But remember, only six students from each team with the most points will move on to event number two. Good luck!

You gathered your team into a huddle.

(Y/N): Alright, guys. This should be an easy win. I've tutored every one of you in these subjects and I know you have learned a lot from me.

Rarity: That we have, darling.

(Y/N): Just remember this. Don't let the pressure get to you, don't overthink everything, and the most important rule of them all... remain calm and focused. No distractions of any kind. Let's show them we can win.

Everyone gets a serious look with a semi-smile and nods.

(Y/N): Hands in everyone.

You and your team put your hands in the middle.