Chapter 31: An Old Friend Returns/Prepping for Friendship Games

You, Sunset, and the Dazzlings were running to Canterlot High after receiving an emergency text message from Rainbow Dash. You, Sunset, and the Dazzlings arrived at the school entrance and saw your other girlfriends around Rainbow Dash so you all headed toward them.

Sunset: (worried) I got your text Rainbow Dash! Did something come through the portal? Is Equestrian magic on the loose? Did Twilight come back with a problem only we can solve?

Pinkie Pie: Has a giant cake monster covered all the cakes in the world in cake?

She then eats two cupcakes

Sonata: Or is it a taco monster that we can eat?

She then eats two tacos.

(Y/N): I'm going to say it's not those two.

Rainbow Dash: Um not exactly.

She takes out her guitar and it has a broken string.

Sunset: Uh, I don't understand.

Sunset then gets confused.

Applejack: Well, Sunset, I was just tellin' Rainbow Dash here that a broken guitar string doesn't really qualify as an emergency.

Rainbow Dash: It totally does!

Rarity: Really Rainbow Dash? I was in the middle of sewing a very complex appliqué on my latest frock.

Fluttershy: And I was just about to tuck everyone in for the night at the animal shelter. Now we'll have to start stories all over again.

Adagio: And we were practicing our singing.

Sunset: Why would you send all of us an emergency text for a guitar string?

Rainbow Dash: Well I was going to pony up and show our fans some awesome guitar licks.

She referred to the Cutie Mark Crusaders who were sitting on the entrance stairs nearby.

Rainbow Dash: But I kinda need all six strings to do it. Anyone got any extra?

You and all the other girls groaned.

Aria: Seriously? You called all of us here for this?

(Y/N): (sigh) It's a good thing I always carry spares.

You pull out your guitar string and fix Rainbow Dash's guitar.

(Y/N): There. Good as new.

You hand back her guitar which makes her smile.

Rainbow Dash: Thanks (Y/N).

She then kissed your cheek.

Sunset: Everyone has finished practicing for the day so I'm pretty sure all the music rooms are locked.

(Y/N): That's true.

Rainbow Dash: No problem. The acoustics in the hallway are perfect for power chords.

She then plays a chord.

Rainbow Dash: C'mon! Let's go!

Sunset shakes her head with a smile while everyone else besides you and Sunset goes into the school.

Applejack: You two comin'?

Sunset: I'll catch up in a bit.

(Y/N): Sunset was going to write to Twilight before we got Rainbow's text so we want to see how she's doing in Equestria and see when she'll be coming back.

Twilight was still in Equestria and hasn't come back to the Human World yet since she's been busy in Equestria lately. You were missing her a little bit. Applejack closes the entrance door while you and Sunset are still down on the entrance steps. Sunset takes out her magic journal and starts to write down in it. You turn into a Night Fury and watch her write.