Chapter 41: A Pool Party/Camp Life in the Past

(The Camp Everfree Arc Begins)

A few weeks have passed since your harem expanded into having 27 girlfriends and things were alright.

Some of the new girls in your harem were shocked to learn that Solei, Seluna, and Cherry Flower were really Principal Celestia, Vice Principal Luna, and Miss Cheerilee using magic pendants to shapeshift into younger versions of themselves but they were alright about it.

The new girls in your harem also learned about Equestria from Twilight Sparkle, Sunset Shimmer, and the Dazzlings which was interesting to them. Twilight explained to Celestia and Luna that their Equestrian counterparts were princesses who ruled over Equestria, raised and lowered both the sun and the moon with their magic, and had been alive for thousands of years which was surprising to the Principal and Vice Principal.

Things were alright... for now.

----------------------------------------------------------

Right now, you were at home sleeping in your bed unaware that some of your girlfriends weren't in your bed.

(Author's note: This is mostly the Humane 7, The Dazzlings, Sci-Twi, Shadowbolts, Fleur De Lis, and Trixie.)

See, you have been having strange dreams about a certain dragon that you weren't aware of. You've also been hearing someone say, "My Future Descendant" in your dream.

You wake up and notice that the girls aren't in bed with you. You then looked at the time to see it was 9 am. Usually, you don't sleep in, but you have slept in today. You then look around and say.

(Y/N): Girls? Where are you?

You then smell something coming from downstairs. You get your shirt on and head downstairs.

----------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, downstairs, we see The Humane 7, The Dazzlings, Sci-Twi, the Shadowbolts, Fleur De Lis, and Trixie in the kitchen making some breakfast.

Sonata: Do you think he would like this?

Sunset: Of course, he would. He's cooked for us and we've watched him cook before. He's going to love what we made for him.

Trixie: Good thing we made enough for his family and friends also.

Sour Sweet: (sweet tone) How does his family get so much food?

Applejack: Ah've been askin that same question.

Twilight: He has a lot of money. Well, with his family, of course. But still.

Just then, Hiccup and Astrid enter the main house and look to see your girlfriends making breakfast.

Hiccup: Whoa. Usually (Y/N) does the cooking. What happened?

The girls then notice Hiccup and Astrid.

Applejack: Howdy Hiccup and Astrid. Well, he's been very kind to us lately, so we wanted to make him a special breakfast as a way of saying thanks.

Pinkie Pie: We've been watching him cook for a while now, and we think we know how to cook like (Y/N).

Astrid: Where is (Y/N)? He's usually up early.

You then come downstairs.

(Y/N): I kinda slept in a bit.

Your girlfriends turn to you.

Your girlfriends: Good morning, (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Good morning, girls. I see you're making breakfast without me.