Chapter 51: Catching Up with Gloriosa

It's been a few days since the week at Camp Everfree and things have been peaceful for the time being.

After you return back to Canterlot, you tell your parents everything. You told them about Timber and Gloriosa now running the camp as well as Gloriosa getting her hands on magic geodes which were corrupting her and turned her into a demonic being that wanted to prevent Filthy Rich from buying Camp Everfree, how you fought the demonic-possessed Gloriosa and how she is now in your harem, introduced them to Parakeet, and showed them your gemstone and how the story of Adenus was real. This surprised your father the most since he'd heard of the stories before, but he never thought that they would be real.

You also tell them how you're a descendant of his and that your goal is to find the other four children of Adenus. This surprises them even more. You also told them that you might head back to Berk for a while since Hiccup asked. They were fine with you going back to Berk, along with your girlfriends.

Twilight went back to Equestria for a while to check on her friends to make sure that nothing bad was going to happen. Hiccup and his friends went back to Dragon's Edge for today to see if they could find out where Adenus's other children were hiding, but they will be back tomorrow.

So things were getting back to peaceful, but the next few days were going to be busy.

----------------------------------------------------------

It's a Saturday morning and you opened your eyes and looked to see that you were being cuddled by Sunset and the Dazzlings who were asleep which makes you smile.

(Y/N): (thinking) It's cute that they want to cuddle with me.

You slowly and carefully got out of the girl's hold on you and out of bed.

You went into the kitchen and started to work on breakfast when Sunset and the Dazzlings appeared.

(Y/N): Morning, girls.

Sunset and the Dazzlings: Morning (Y/N).

You were making pancakes for them. The rest of your family then comes downstairs.

(S/N): It's good to see little bro working in the kitchen again.

(B/N): It's been a while since he's cooked for us.

(Y/N): Just be glad I'm cooking now.

Your siblings shared a laugh. You then served breakfast to everyone and they started to eat.

Sonata: You really know how to make the best food, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Thanks, Sonata. So, did everyone sleep well?

Adagio: I did

Aria: So did I.

Sunset: I slept well.

Sonata: Yeah we all slept well thanks to cuddling with your warm body.

Your sister started to snicker a bit.

Aria: Sonata!

Aria blushes as you glare at your sister with a blush.

(M/N): Well, it's nice to know that our son is making his girls happy.

(S/N): Yeah. That he does.

She smirks at you.

(Y/N): When will you quit teasing me?

(S/N): Never.

You rolled your eyes and smiled.

(Y/N): But you girls are more than welcome to cuddle with me.