Chapter 21: Getting More Queens

It's now a Sunday morning. You, Sunset, and Twilight were in the same bed cuddling together. You then feel the sunlight shine on your face. You wake up to see Sunset and Twilight cuddling up with you. You smiled seeing your girlfriends sleeping next to you. You wanted to get up and make them breakfast, but you also didn't want to wake them up. You then hatched an idea in your head. You turn into a Terrible Terror and fly out of the bed. You then revert to human form and head downstairs. Sunset then turns over. She wakes up and sees only Twilight.

Sunset: (Y/N)?

She then gets up and tries to wake up Twilight. She was dreaming about you. She mumbles in her sleep.

Twilight: (mumbling) (Y/N), my hero. You wouldn't let these guys hurt me.

Sunset rolls her eyes in annoyance and continues to wake up Twilight.

Sunset: Twilight, wake up!

Twilight slowly wakes up.

Twilight: Wh-What?

Sunset: Where's (Y/N)?

Twilight looks for you. Then she smells something that's coming from downstairs.

Twilight: Oh. I think he's making breakfast for us. I can smell his cooking from here.

Sunset gets surprised.

Sunset: He cooks?

Twilight: It's so good. We should head downstairs and see what he's making.

They both get out of bed and head downstairs.

----------------------------------------------------------

You were making pancakes for Sunset and Twilight.

(Y/N): Special pancakes for my special girls.

You didn't know but Sunset and Twilight overhear you. Sunset looks in awe.

Sunset: (quietly to Twilight) He's making us breakfast?

Twilight: (quietly) He's done that for me. He's so thoughtful.

Sunset: (quietly) Wow. He's so nice to us.

Sunset then slowly walks over to you and hugs you from behind, which surprises you.

Sunset: Morning, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Morning, Sunny.

Sunset: You making breakfast for us?

(Y/N): I gotta make my girls happy. Right?

Sunset giggles and continues to hug you. Twilight then walks over.

Twilight: Making pancakes again?

(Y/N): You know I am. Unfortunately, the stovetop isn't working so great, so I'm getting some help from some Fireworms.

A Fireworm then appears from the bottom and nuzzles you.

(Y/N): Thank you for your assistance. Tell your buddies this.

The Fireworm nods and goes back.

(Y/N): Breakfast will be a while, though. Hopefully, I'll have it done soon.

Sunset then let go of you.

Sunset: That's ok. We can wait.

(Y/N): There are some now if you want to take them.

Twilight: Sure. I'll get the plates.

Twilight goes and gets the plates. You put two pancakes on each plate. Sunset and Twilight then head over to the table while you finish off making breakfast.