Chapter 8: The Last Life

It was a Saturday Morning. You had just finished breakfast and you were off to go fly around. Since your family is aware of your superhero business, they didn't mind. You were flying around Canterlot as the Night Fury and you decide to do some aero stunts like this.

(Author's notes: Of course, Hiccup isn't in this version, but the OC does this. Stop at 1:00)

As you were flying around, you overheard someone screaming.

Principal Celestia: HELP!!!

You became alert and went straight to the source. When you arrive, you see someone stealing Principal Celestia's purse.

Robber: Hand over the bag and no one gets hurt!

Principal Celestia: Someone please, help me!

You hide in the bushes and turn into the Speed Stinger.

Robber: No one is going to hear you, lady. Now hand it over!

You then emerge from the bushes at an alarming speed and stab him with your sharp tail, injecting him with paralysis venom. 

Robber: (Stiff) Ugh! Wha! Why can't I move?

You then take the purse back and give it to Principal Celestia.

(Y/N): Here you go, Principal Celestia. Wouldn't want your precious valuables to be taken now.

Celestia looks at you in awe and hugs you.

Principal Celestia: Thank you, (Y/N). You're my hero.

(Y/N): You're welcome, Principal Celestia.

Then a loud roar came out of nowhere.

(Y/N): Ugh. Now what?

You then turn into a Night Fury and fly up.

(Y/N): Stay safe, Principal Celestia.

You then fly off to the source. Principal Celestia was left standing there. She sighs and lets out a blush on her face.

Celestia's thoughts: He's such a loyal boy. I really wish I was young again.

----------------------------------------------------------

You get closer to the sound of the roar. You then see a monster appearing.

(Y/N): A monster in Canterlot? Now that's unexpected.

You then fly over to the monster. But then your phone goes off. Your sister is calling you. You then pick it up.

(Y/N): Hello?

(S/N): (on phone) Hey, little bro. You see the monster, too, right?

(Y/N): Yeah. I see it. I'm on my way now. 

(S/N): (on phone) Alright. Just be careful is all.

(Y/N): Don't worry. I will be.

You then hang up. You then revert to human form and look at the live count on your arm.

(Y/N): It's only two lives. What's the worst that could happen?

You turn back into a Night Fury and fly to the monster. You see that it's about to attack people. You launch plasma blasts at its face to get its attention. You then see your big brother and big sister down with the crowd. You go and join them.

(Y/N): What are you guys doing here?

(S/N): We're gonna get the crowd to a safe space.

(B/N): Can you handle the monster?