Chapter 20: Visiting Equestria

It's now morning in your house. You, Twilight, and Spike were getting ready to go to Equestria. You were getting dressed while Twilight was eating. You then went downstairs and had breakfast.

----------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, at Sunset's home, she was idly going through her mail until she came across one envelope that made her gut wrench. She opened it and sighed sadly upon seeing the contents.

Sunset: (worried) This is not good. I'm going to be kicked out soon.

You see, ever since Sunset Shimmer first came to this world, she was able to get by with the money that she got when she sold all of the jewelry and gems she stole from the Canterlot Castle Treasury all those years ago. But now... now she was starting to hurt for money.

Sunset: What am I going to do now?

She asked herself before thinking about what she was going to do. However, the more she thought about it, the more stressed it made her feel. She then decided to go for a walk to try and take her mind off of it for a while. She put her boots on and left her soon-to-be vacant home. She walked silently while in thought for several moments before she realized that she had absentmindedly walked to the front of your house. She stared at it for a moment or two while thinking to herself.

Sunset: (thinking) Hmm, I wonder if (Y/N)'s willing to hang out with me today.

She then goes to knock on the door. After a while, your father answers the door. He was surprised that Sunset was here.

(D/N): Oh, Sunset. What a surprise.

Sunset: I know. I was just going for a walk until I absentmindedly got here. I was actually wondering if (Y/N) was willing to hang out with me today.

(D/N): Well, he's inside right now if you want to join us. He's going with Twilight and Spike back to Equestria for today.

Sunset: He is?

(D/N): Yeah. Do you want to talk to him?

Sunset: I wouldn't mind that.

She then enters your house. She goes into the kitchen and covers your eyes. Twilight watched as she covered your eyes. Sunset gives her a quiet gesture.

(Y/N): Sis, if that's you covering my eyes again and having my brother put an eel in front of me, I swear to god...

Sunset: (Y/N), it's me. Sunset.

You then stopped talking. Sunset uncovers your eyes and you turn around to see her in that new blouse she wore on Monday when you two were hanging out.

(Y/N): Sunny? What a surprise to see you here.

Sunset: I figured you would be.

She lets out a little giggle. Then she hugs you. Your sister then enters the room.

(S/N): So, does my little bro have another girlfriend I can bond with?

You and Sunset blush.

(Y/N): We're just friends.

Sunset: Yeah. Just friends. Anyway, I was told by your dad that you and Twilight are going to Equestria. Is that right?

Twilight: Yeah. I figured he would want to check out my home world. I told Celestia that he was visiting and she was alright with it.

Sunset: That's nice.

You notice Sunset is a little sad.

(Y/N): You ok, Sunny?

Sunset: I'm alright. I was just wondering what you were up to. That's all.

(Y/N): Oh. Would you want to join us? If Twilight is ok with that, of course.