Chapter 25: A Dazzling Day/Meeting... Twilight? Again?

It's been a few days since the incident with Dagur as your reunion with the Dazzlings and things have been a bit different than usual as surprises kept coming your way.

First of all, your girlfriends were shocked to see the Dazzlings again but you quickly explained that they were on hard times and they had a reason for the terrible things they've done at CHS. The Dazzlings told your girlfriends about their tragic past and how they are the last three sirens in the world now and your girlfriends were sympathetic and understanding to them so they forgave the Dazzlings for their actions at CHS and agreed to give them a second chance.

What surprised you next is that the Dazzlings decided to become students again at CHS so you and the Dazzlings were able to book an appointment with Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna and explain the Dazzlings' situation as well as their motives for the things they've at CHS which lead to the Principal and Vice Principal to forgiving the Dazzlings and agreeing to let them become students at CHS again.

The next day after the appointment, the Dazzling returned to CHS, much to the shock of the students until you explained they had reformed and wished to apologize for brainwashing everyone and turning them against each other. The Dazzlings even confessed their tragic past and the reasons for why they did all those terrible things they have done which led to many people forgiving them while some were skeptical until you pointed out that Sunset did terrible things but she had a reason for doing them as well that as she reformed and worked hard to prove she had changed.

To prove they have changed the Dazzlings decided to do community work like when Sunset reformed while they also took singing lessons as they wanted to become singers again. Still, this time they would become natural singers instead of magical singers. As time passed, the Dazzlings changed and they got along with a few people.

Adagio Dazzle, once an arrogant and over-confident leader blinded by power has become a more humble but still bold leader to the Dazzlings. She shares her passion for singing and finding her true voice in music, she also enjoys playing the piano and has a taste for classical and pop music while becoming close friends with Sunset Shimmer because they both wanted to be better people than their old selves and Octavia Melody because they share a taste for classical music.

Aria Blaze still maintains her bitter, bad-girl, edgy, and sarcastic personality but now has a softer side to those close to her and has become nicer to Sonata lately. She found her voice and taste in music to punk-rock music, she even practiced playing the electric guitar and was able to make friends with Rainbow Dash and Trixie Lulamoon as they would have "shred-offs". Of course, you would judge them all the time to see who was better.

Sonata Dusk, still the same has her bubbly personality but she is less obnoxious. She has become more passionate about singing which led to finding her voice in modern pop music which helps brighten up her upbeat personality. She was able to become great friends with Pinkie Pie because of their cheery nature and Vinyl Scratch because they both love music.

You would help the Dazzlings from time to time which led to them being happy you were helping them and they would even blush whenever you complimented them, say nice things to them, or even nuzzle them for affection. Sonata would blush more than Aria and Adagio. They also enjoyed learning more about the dragons you've studied. They even enjoyed playing some games like fetch or tug the rope with you. This leads to the Dazzlings gaining feelings for you and they want to join your harem when they get the chance.

As for you...well, you got a bigger house for your family!

It all began when you bought a lottery ticket one day while you went out and you won an instant jackpot of 100 million dollars! Meaning your family became millionaires!