Chapter 23: The Dazzlings Return

It's been a few days since your big date with your seven girlfriends and things...have gotten more interesting, to say the least.

When you and your girlfriends went back to school after the big date, nearly everyone was looking at you and your girlfriends while whispering to each other and you soon realized why, it seems everyone knows about you dating seven girls and having a harem. Some guys looked at you with jealousy while some girls looked at you with heart-shaped eyes. You and your girlfriends were confronted by a few people, namely some of the family members of your girlfriends who wanted answers to why you're dating seven girls at the same time.

Your girlfriends quickly defended you by saying it was their idea to share you and give you a harem by explaining they were all in love with you but didn't want to risk their friendship with each other and you by making you choose one of them by force so all agreed to share you. After your girlfriends finished explaining the situation, the family members to your girlfriends decided to allow you to date the seven girls but if you were to hurt their feelings or break their hearts, they would make you pay which you quickly understood by nodding your head really fast. They also explained how Dragon's law allows you to have more than one partner.

Since Flash and Trixie knew about this, you asked them if they told anyone. They didn't say a word, so you assumed someone was watching you and your girlfriends on your big date.

Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna learned of your harem and told you they would allow you to be with your seven girlfriends at school but they also told you not to do anything "indecent" with your girlfriends during school hours. That made you blush when they told you that.

Your girlfriends were confronted by some girls who wanted to know how they agreed to share you and wanted to know if they could as well. Your girlfriends explained how they agreed to share you and would allow other girls to join the harem but only if they had feelings of love for you like they do if girls only wanted to be with you for your looks, magic, and popularity then your girlfriends wouldn't allow those selfish girls to join the harem.

But something else happened during the week. The girls had a plan on how they would mark you as their territory. They planned to leave kiss marks on your chest. Twilight would then use her magic to keep them there. Why did they choose the chest? Well, it's because they didn't want others to see them. It would make it less embarrassing for you.

One day after school, they decided to do that. Thanks to the help of your sister, they got these very unique and interesting lipsticks. It was based on the colors of their hair and skin. One by one, they would kiss your chest and then leave their marks on there.

You were completely red when they did this, and you were also dripping a lot of sweat

You were completely red when they did this, and you were also dripping a lot of sweat. You didn't seem to mind it because you love them and you love how creative they were in marking you as their territory. The one thing you didn't know was that your sister helped them out, which resulted in her teasing you. You, however, quickly caught onto this. You weren't mad when you figured it out but annoyed at your sister teasing you.