Chapter 29: Photo Problems

You wake up after a long nap. You get up and stretch your arms out. You then see Nure Redheart sorting her medical things.

(Y/N): Nurse Redheart?

She turns around and sees you awake.

Nurse Redheart: Oh, (Y/N), you're up.

You were confused for a bit.

(Y/N): Um, how did I get here?

Nurse Redheart then walks over to you.

Nurse Redheart: Lyra and Bon Bon brought you here. They said you were exhausted from your dragon work, so I allowed you to sleep here.

(Y/N): How long was I out?

Nurse Redheart: At least three hours.

Your eyes widen.

(Y/N): Wow. I guess I was really tired.

Nurse Redheart: You were.

She then inspects your eyes a bit. She sees that there are no bags underneath.

Nurse Redheart: No bags under your eyes. That's good. How do you feel?

(Y/N): A little more energized.

Nurse Redheart: That's good.

The PA system was activated by Vice Principal Luna.

Luna: (Y/N) (L/N), please report to the Vice Principal's office please.

(Y/N): Oh boy. I hope I'm not in trouble. I better go see what that's about.

You then get off the bed and head out.

(Y/N): Thank you again for letting me sleep here, Nurse Redheart.

You then walk to the Vice Principal's office.

Nurse Redheart: You're welcome. (Thinking) What a nice young man.

----------------------------------------------------------

Later, at Vice Principal Luna's office, you sat down on a chair next to an empty one.

(Y/N): I'm not in trouble, am I?

Vice Principal Luna: Oh, no no no. It's nothing like that.

(Y/N): Oh. Well, why am I here?

Vice Principal Luna: Well, first off, how are you feeling?

(Y/N): More energized than before.

Vice Principal Luna: That's good to hear. Now, the reason you're here is because I need a favor from you.

(Y/N): And what's the favor?

Before Luna can answer, the door opens and you look to see who it is. Then a camera flashed into your face. It blinded you for a moment until you see a girl with a skirt, boots, and shirt that has black, white, and purple colors. Her hair was white hair, black shades with a purple tint, and light blue skin.

 Her hair was white hair, black shades with a purple tint, and light blue skin