Chapter 2: A Princess from an Unknown World

Three weeks have passed since your first day at CHS. You had made some new friends from not just Flash Sentry and the girls, but a few of the other students as well. When you were here, you felt different. You made it a habit to help your fellow students no matter how big or small their problem was. As a result, your popularity skyrocketed. Your fellow students would always smile and wave at you or they would sometimes respectfully pat your back.

However, even though everyone now had a great deal of respect for you, there was one particular person who was not so friendly towards you. That person was none other than the bully queen Sunset Shimmer. Every time the two of you met, she would try to find some way to humiliate or torture you. She even tried to be more flirtatious with you for you to date her. These efforts would always be in vain as you were always able to maneuver your way out of any trick that she had for you. If she wasn't able to do it herself or if she was too busy with something else, she would always send her two idiot henchmen Snips and Snails after you. Much like their boss, however, they too weren't having any luck with you. You had to stop and think a few times at the thought of what exactly they saw in her to stand by her side and do her bidding.

There were a few times that you wondered why she was doing all of this in the first place. Why did she want to rule the school all this time? What did she hope to accomplish by doing all of this? These thoughts were always rattling around inside your brain every day since you got here.

Anyway, one particular morning you went off to school earlier than usual. First, you had breakfast with your family. Then you got ready and started to head towards school. You flew today with your wings since your sister had to be at work early. As you get to school, you stop and take a breather. You then looked around to see if anyone saw you.

(Y/N): Phew. If anyone had seen that, I would've been terrified. They would be also, but not as much as me.

You looked at your watch and saw it was only 6:45. You then spotted a tree.

(Y/N): Well, since I'm here early, I might as well take a dragon nap under that tree. It's still dark out, which means I can go as the Night Fury.

You then turn into a jet-black dragon with light spots. You have cat-like eyes, ear-like appendages, nubs and tendrils protruding from the head, fins behind the hind legs, and tail fins. This is your Night Fury form.

You then climbed the tree and hooked your tail on a branch

You then climbed the tree and hooked your tail on a branch. You then started to sleep upside-down.

 You then started to sleep upside-down