1.~THE BEGGINING~

That's how we start. Thank you for giving me a chance and reading this

Warning: sensitive content

10 August 2003

Hydra facility

It was a calm night outside, the only thing that was heard was the owls and the wind braking trough the leaves of the trees surrounding a hidden building...

In the said building the silence was broken by a loud cry. The cry of a child, a child who just lost their parents, who was taken away from the not so comfortable but still secure home.
A child who is fighting against two guard who were much stronger then them, but they still fought with everything they got.

That was until with an hit on the head those screams and cries are shut down. The kid was asleep now, against their will.
Put in a prison, even if a prison would have been way better. No one cared to check if they were hurt way more, no one cared of anything besides the beating heart that would allow the scientist to do their job.

Y/n pov:

I'm suddenly woken up by the rumbling of key's.
I look up and see a guard coming at me taking me by my arm and pulling me on my feet. He didn't say a word and i understood it was better to not ask anything.
After what happened yesterday it's better to be quiet.
He shoved me in a white room full of people with white masks on. They look funny but it's better if I don't say anything.
One of them spoke "get the kid on the table, we have to start the procedure"

I was suddenly picked up and laid down with force, I tried to resist but they are too strong. I hold back my tears as they strap me on the table.
I'm getting more and more scared as the seconds pass by. What are they going to do to me? What is this place?

Without warning I feel a sting on my right arm and it starts to burn more then fire!
I start screaming and pulling at the straps but nothing is working.
After a few minutes I feel my head spinning and see everyone looking at me, waiting for something. I feel my eyes weird for a bit and I see grins on their faces.

Scientist: it's a start for the day. The change of eye color means the serum has been accepted by the body. If everything goes right we should have our new weapon in a few years. Let's keep up with the experiment.
Test subject name- Shadow Hunter
Age- 10
Year-2003

A few years later
Hydra facility

Y/n pov:

I don't know how long I've been here. Now I'm in a new cage as I've been moved to a new state but I don't know where.
The test results they wanted are there. I'm capable of changing but I can't control myself and that's a problem for them.
I'm getting stronger day by day. They're probably gonna start a brainwashing process. I just know I have to resist for now..

Guard: guess how lucky you are monster, you're getting food today, aren't you happy?

He said with a sick grin on his face.
I just want to throw up at the madness of this place...
I don't know what year it is or how old I am, I just know that I was only ten when they brought me here in 2003.

Even if it's shit I'm gonna take the food. It's hard to move with the chain around my ankles but I need to get trough this. I will find a way to escape.