7.~AREN'T YOU SCARED?~

Helloooooooo. I have many ideas and I want to know. Would it be ok if in some part of the story I add a new power?

I would love to add fire control but I won't make y/n invincible cause it would be too easy. Still I would love to introduce this new power when we get to another movie. Maybe age of Ultron cause I already have an idea. What do you think?

Why am I already thinking of age of Ultron? Don't ask, just go with the flow.

Anyway. No warning so enjoy.

Three days later
Malibu, Starks home

No ones pov:

It's morning. The sun shining through one of the windows hitting the black fur of the wolf. Many bandages wrapped around them. They was still sleeping, that stunt at the race took a lot of energy. Happy, Pepper and Tony were preoccupied for them, but, as they would take a little longer to get home, they gave the responsibility of taking care of y/n, to Natalie.

In some way they trusted her to do her job right. She thought of bringing the wolf to shield but soon understood it wouldn't be the best idea. So she took it home and took care of them herself.

To say she was restless is an understatement. She would be there, hoping for them to wake up, every second of the day. When she saw on the news that the ball of fur was y/n she almost wanted to kill this dumbass who put themselves in danger.
But seeing that they weren't in risk of Life she thought of only giving them a piece of her mind when they would wake up.

She just didn't think it would take three days...
Right now she's in the room petting their soft fur when she felt a bit of movement.

She turns her head to look at y/n and sees their eyes fluttering open.
She wanted to smack them but not before making sure that they are alright.

Y/n pov:

I open my eyes and notice that I'm in my room. I look towards the end of the bed and see Natalie there. I don't know why but this makes me feel safer.

I rest my head on the pillow again and try to move a bit but feel something restraining me. I look down and notice bandages wrapped around me. Fuck it must have been a harder hit then I thought.

"How are you feeling?"

Why is she talking to me? Does she know?

"The news got out as someone took a video of what was happening. Everybody knows..."

"Aren't you gonna be scared of me now that you know?"

She chuckles and looks down at her hand

"I wish so maybe I wouldn't want to kill you for what danger you put yourself into that day"

"That day? How long has it been?"

I try to get up but her hand restrains me from doing so

"Three days... You scared everyone out there"

"Only out there?"
I say a bit teasingly

She looks at me with an angry look. Whoops, shouldn't have said that.

"I don't think it's the time for that y/n"