26.~I CARE ABOUT YOU~

Hello! I want to thank all of you for all the support you're giving me. Even if it's only one read. I didn't think anyone would like this story so I kinda started for myself but now I know that there are others who want to know what happens to the couple I'm writing about.

Now I won't bother you anymore so let's start with the story again.

Warnings: none. Enjoy<3

One hour later
Medical site, Helicarrier

Natasha pov:

The sight in front of me is something I hate.
Y/n is in their wolf form, with their torso all wrapped in bandages, laid down on the medical bed, breathing heavily.

I'm getting flashbacks...

They probably passed out a few minutes after I left them to go get Clint. The doctors said that Clint will be fine and he just needs to rest, but Y/n has two broken ribs.

The doctors still said that they would be fine in a matter of hours due to their healing abilities but I'm still concerned. Seeing them in this state makes me feel like I should have done more. It's my fault they're here, they are in this situation because they tried to protect me.

I feel so bad, and I even feel bad for feeling bad. All these emotions aren't something I want to feel. I know that we're already together but there is a reason I haven't actually tried acting like a couple with them, and it seems like they know that, because they haven't even tried acting any different way towards me. Maybe just a little more affectionate in their talking but nothing more than that.

God, I don't deserve them, but they still choose me and I will try my best to improve this part of me. I just don't like to show any romantic thought or feeling because I'm scared of what might happen...

Suddenly I hear a whine next to me and I look back down at them to see them moving and slowly opening their eyes.

Y/n pov:

I slowly start to gain consciousness again.
I feel a slight discomfort in my chest and my back whenever I try to move. I open my eyes, blinking a few times from the light, and I look around me.
I see Natasha sat on the edge of the bed, and I soon understand what happened. I must have passed out after the fight.

I look at Natasha and I notice how she's trying to hide how worried she is.

"Welcome back in the real world"

She says sarcastically.

"How long has it been?"

"Only one hour, don't worry"

"I'm not the one worrying"

"What do you mean?"

"You know you can't fool me, Tasha"

When I say that, she blushes and looks down at her hands.

"Wanna tell me what's on your mind?"

She shakes her head, still not looking at me.

"Please? Don't make me use the best puppy eyes you've ever seen"