22.~WHAT ABOUT US?~

Hello! If you've seen some useless updates, I apologize. I've had some problems with Wattpad but now I fixed it.

I like this and I hope you will too.

Warning: none so enjoy

Y/n pov:

We are now in the jet. I'm sat next to Natasha while she drives us towards the air-base.

In the background, only the rumbling of the jet can be heard. Everyone is silent and doing their own stuff.
The tension is still there tho, I can feel Thor's eyes on the back of my head and I'm getting agitated by the second.

Feeling this Natasha places her hand on my leg, caressing it lightly. I turn my head to look at her but she's still looking head of herself. I take it as a hint that she doesn't want me to say anything and I just take her hand in mine, making her smile.

After another few minutes we're landing at the air-base. Twenty, if not more, guards are ready to take Loki to the special cell Fury prepared.
I'm now getting off the jet, Natasha behind me taking her bag. The others already left and I go to follow them but Natasha pulls me towards the sleeping quarters.

"What are we doing?"

"You need to relax."

"And you want to talk about something but you don't wanna say it"

"You know me so well"

She says with a sarcastic tone in her voice and I roll my eyes at this.
We finally get to her room and I sit on the bed looking at her expectantly.

"Sooo... What happened out there?"

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know, maybe you being some sort of legend- I'll stop you right there. I'm not a-a legend or anything like that"

I stand up and walk around the room until she steps Infront of me, making me look down not wanting to make eye contact with her.

"They're wrong... I'm not who they think I am"

"But what if- None of this!"

"Stop interrupting me!"

"S-sorry..."

She takes my face in her hands making me look at her.

"What if they're right? They seemed pretty convinced about what they said"

I take her hands off my face and keep them in mine.

"Maybe I should do some research..."

"I can help you with that"

"It's not needed, really."

"But I want to. You know i-... Nothing"

She looks down and I smile tilting her chin back up, making her look at me.

"You?"

She chuckles nervously and separates from me.

"Nothing, I was just... Formulating a sentence wrong"

I smirk and chuckle.

"I always questioned myself how you can be such a good spy but at the same time such a bad liar"

"Shut up I'm not lying"

And the tough Natasha is back.

"You know you don't have to act like this with me. I won't judge you"

"I'm not acting"

"Tasha..."

"Ugh, fine. Maybe a little bit. But it's nothing important"