27.~TALKING TO A FRIEND~

Hello everybody! Sorry that it took so long to make this chapter but I'm here now so I hope you enjoy what you're gonna read!

Warnings: none

It's not as long as usual but for me it's funny.

Y/n pov:

I was walking after Natasha but then I thought I should let them have some time to talk so I took the long way and stopped at my room. I took some of my stuff like, phone and other usual things. When I look on the nightstand I even see a note that said "don't forget to drink something :)". Surely Nat's doing, as always.

I pick it up for a few seconds until I hear a knock from behind me and when I turn, I see Maria standing there with a smirk.

"What's got you smiling so much?"

I blush and I hide the note behind me.

"Don't know what you're talking about"

"Cut the bullshit, agent. What do you have behind you?"

Knowing her she would take the note one way or another so I give it to her, avoiding eye contact.

"That's all it is? God you're so in love with her"

I blush and turn to her with wide eyes.

"W-what? Absolutely not! I was just... Thinking"

"Don't lie to me. I know that look when I see it. And Steve told me what happened a few minutes ago"

I blush even more as every emotion drains from my face.

"Oh, don't give me that look. You own me now"

"For what?!"

I ask confused

"Because I already predicted all of this and I told you to talk to her."

She walks over to my bed and sits down cross legged, looking at me like a child.

I look at her confused, tilting my head

"Don't look at me that way! I want details"

I chuckle and shake my head before I sit down next to her.
I let myself fall back as a big smile shows on my face with a dreamy look.

"She's just- we just- I don't know!"

She laughs and look at me smiling.

"Are you two together?"

I nod my head blushing furiously.
She smack my arm and I look at her confused.

"Why did you do that?"

"Because you didn't tell me! Since when?!"

"Since we got back from getting Loki, this morning."

"And I didn't know?"

"Shut up! We never talked about making it public. And it all happened so fast. It started with some talk about my powers, then some light teasing and at some point she kissed my cheek, agreed to being my girlfriend only if I take her on a date some day, and THEN she walked away"

"Wait... So you two aren't together...?"

"We are because after a few seconds of me being stunned, she pops her head from behind the door and says that we are already together, she just wants to go on a date"

Maria looks at me and laughs

"Finally! I shipped you two so much, I swear... You two will be the cutes couple I've ever seen"

"Come on, stop saying that"

I reply, still blushing.

"What? It's true. You think I never noticed the hand holding? The little smiles on your face when the other laughs at something? Or how concerned both of you are about each other well being?"

"That's normal"

"Y/n. No one would jump Infront of the Hulk to keep someone safe. No one"

"She would have done the same for me, that's completely normal"

"Repeat that phrase to yourself and tell me if that's something normal"

I roll my eyes trying to keep my composure but I know that she's right, and the thought of Natasha being so defensive of me makes me smile like an idiot.

"Ok now let's talk about some serious stuff..."

I frown and look at her tilting my head, confused by the sudden change.

"...How was the kiss?"

A smirk grows on her face as she looks at me. I groan and cover my blushing face with both my hands

"That good?"

I look at her with also a serious face

"You have no idea"

We both start laughing like teenagers.

"God... How can that woman be so- so- so perfect!"

"I'm so gonna tell her you said that"

I freeze in my spot and look at her with wide eyes.

"Please don't..."

"Why not?"

"It's embarrassing!"

"Not as embarrassing as you every day of your life"

I take the pillow next to me, and I throw it at her.

"That's not true!"

"It is and you know it. By the way, when you have kids I want to be the cool Aunt"

I blush and get up to walk away.

"This conversation has come to an end. Hope to never see you again!"

I say while walking out of my room. Before I walk farther, I hear her from my room, yelling after me.

"Good make out session!"