32.~BIG FAMILY~

Hello everybody. I'm gonna stop writing so much before the chapter so enjoy<3.

Warnings: none

Next day. 5/May/2012.
New York

No one pov:

It's the next day. Loki was contained in a cell for the night.
He should have stayed with Shield, but Thor insisted on bringing him back to Asgard.

Right now it's a moment of goodbyes, but a calming breeze passed through each member of the team, knowing that the battle has finished and they can be at peace for a while... Hopefully.

Y/n pov:

I'm standing watching as Thor and Loki get ready to head back. I honestly don't know what to do. Why? Well, because technically they are my real family. Well, blood relatives. I'm not saying I'd go with them, I have my own life here, but I'll miss them.

I'll miss them because they told me the truth about who I am... Even if Loki is a holy piece of shit.

While lost in my thoughts I look down. What is gonna happen now? What do we do? Everybody is going their own way, and I honestly decided to take some time for myself, I just need to give the news.

You're probably thinking "what about the adoption?". Tony is already looking into it, and he already talked to a lawyer. I'm gonna go to the tower so I can get my stuff and I'll also sign the papers.

Tony wants to make a big deal out of it, but I said that I wanted some peace and some time to think of everything that came to my knowledge. I'm technically nineteen this year but I never remembered when my birthday is, so we decided we'll make it today. Because it's the day I become a Stark.

Y/n Stark... Weird, but I love it.

While I'm deep in my thoughts, I feel a hand on my shoulder, so I look up. I see none other than Thor Odinson.

"Hey wolf. What's wrong?"

"Nothing... It's just- everything is weird now"

"I understand. If you need someone or somewhere, you're welcome to come back to Asgard whenever you want"

I smile at him and I pull him into a big hug. He's surprised but soon reciprocates it.

"Do you know who you are now?"

"I'm a legend. But more importantly I am a Stark. That's who I grew up to be... But I still think of you as someone important. Maybe we'll get to know each other better someday"

We smile and don't say anything else. He walks back to Loki and gives me another look before they disappear.
I look around myself. I give Steve a nod before he rides away with a motorcycle, and I walk towards mine to do the same, but before I get on it I feel someone grabbing my wrist.

"You're not gonna say bye?"

I see my favorite red head with a smile on her face.

"Sorry, I just have a lot in my mind"

"I can see it. I just- I wanted to tell you that our date will need to wait. I'm going with Clint for a while"

I nod and smile.

"It's fine. Honestly, I was thinking of taking some time for myself as well. I need to figure out some stuff. A lot actually..."

She looks at me sympathetically, and suddenly she slides her arms around my waists. At first, I freeze, still not being used to physical contact, but I soon relax as I breath in her scent. I wrap my arms around her and we stay like that for a little longer than we thought.

"Hey, lovebirds! I need Natasha or else I'm going without her"

I chuckle at Clint and I lean away from Natasha. We both have a soft smile and after a few other seconds of looking in each other's eyes, she puts a hand on my cheek and leans up to kiss me softly. I reciprocate the kiss, closing my eyes as I put my hands on her waists.

It's not a forced kiss, it's nice, calm and soft. Something that you're not used to seeing on her but you sure feel it when you're this close. She makes me feel safe and I just can't help but lean my forehead on hers, when we part the kiss.

After that, she looks at me with a smile and she starts walking towards Clint.

"Make sure to call from time to time."

"No promises!"

I say, and we chuckle knowing I can't stay two days without at least sending her a message. I watch them drive away and I turn back to my bike. I hop on and I drive to the tower.

After a minute I get there, as we weren't so far from it, and I get in the elevator. This place needs to be restructured. I get to the house floor and I see Both Tony and Pepper talking about something. When Pepper turns around, she gets up and rushes towards me. We get lost in a hug for a few seconds before we separate.

"I'm so glad you're ok. I was so worried"

"It's ok. I'm fine and we won. That's what matters."

She puts a hand on my cheek and I lean into her touch. I feel like she's my mother in some way, but I also feel like it's too soon. Pepper and Tony are in a relationship and everything, but I don't know, I want to wait.

"You've grown so much. I'm proud of you... We're proud of you..."

I smile while some tears make their way to my eyes, and I chuckle. I promised myself not to cry...

She takes my hand, and she leads me to the couch, where Tony is looking at us with a smile.

"You ready to make this official, kid?"

"Yes... More than anything"

I sit down and look down at the adoption papers on the coffee table. I look at it and my eyes widen when I also see Pepper's signature, so I turn to her with big watery eyes.

"I'll gladly be your mother if you want me too"

When she says those words, I can't keep the tears from falling anymore, and I just hug her tightly.

"Thanks mum... For everything"

"It's a pleasure to have you in my life. Since we took you in"

We get lost in the hug for another good minute before we finally part, I don't waste time and I took the pen signing the papers.

It's done...

I'm officially a Stark...