4.~UNEXPECTED LIFE~

Hello everybody. Now we start with the timeline from the movies. This is set in Ironman2. I'm rewatching the movie so I try not to get anything wrong.

No warning this time so enjoy

A few months later
Stark expo

Y/n pov:

It's been a few months since I started living with Stark. Let's just say it's fun but complicated. They did catch me up on everything that's been happening and how famous he already was.
After he told the world that he is Ironman he became even more known.
At first I couldn't leave the house but now they let me leave, only in wolf form and with them, but I'll work with that.

Right now me and Happy are behind the stage waiting for Tony. They made me wear a collar, how embarrassing is that?
I already hate it.

Suddenly we see something land on stage from the sky. I got closer to Happy as I got a bit scared but as I see that it's Tony I play it cool by scratching my ears.
Happy let's out a laugh at this. He knew he was gonna do that and he didn't tell me.
I'm gonna bite him one day or another.

I look at Tony and see the ironman suit being taken off.
One time I tried putting it on and let's not talk about how it ended. There is a hole in the wall to explain it...

The confidence of this man is something else. If I have to choose a role model I would choose him, but only for the confidence and the smart part. The other stuff it's better to leave it.

The dancers finally get off the stage. It was getting too long in my opinion.
He now started a long speech that I, of course, ignored. He was just praising himself either way.

When he stops he comes behind the stage and there is a video of a man. I remember a few files on him and I already told Tony but nothing more. As he gets closer I smell a scent on him that I've been smelling for a while now, and I can tell it's getting stronger each minute. The thing that worries me is that I can tell it's toxic but Tony being Tony, won't talk about it.

I walk to him and look at what he's doing. He looks at me with a smile and says "don't worry about it"

Now I can tell that he is lying. But I brush it off. It's nothing to be concerned about for now, right? I hope so...

He starts to walk away towards Happy and I walk beside him. We exit a door and I see Happy doing his job as security and Tony flirting and, well, being Tony.

We finally walk out, I was starting to feel dizzy from all the confusion in there.
There is a woman beside our car, but I can tell it's not good news. Her name is Marshall and I see she's infatuated by Tony. Why? I don't know. They don't see the messy part of him, if they did, this would be different.

She looks at me kinda taken aback but oh well. I get in the car and wait for them to go.
There is not enough space but I sit on Happy's seat. He glares at me and tells me to get off. If he want we can share. I'm not walking home. Absolutely not.

The girl is trying to hand stuff to Tony but he just looks away and asks for the badge. I was too occupied looking around to understand what was going on. I don't really care about that.

"How far are we from D.C.?"

Wait we going to D.C. now? What the hell.
Suddenly Tony sprints away with the car. Ok, this is going to be fun...

A few miles later
Washington D.C.

We are now in a courtroom. I'm sat next to Pepper.
How is a wolf welcomed here? Tony pulled a few strings.

I got Pepper to take the collar off. This woman is literally saving my life. I'm for once paying attention to what is happening.

Tony is looking back at Pepper while being called.

The conversation is hilarious, Tony is really just a showman sometimes. But I wonder what they actually want.

"Do you or do you not possess a specialized weapon?

Ok so that's what they want.

"I do not"

"You do not?"

"I do not, well it depends on how you define the word weapon"

Well Tony got him there

"The ironman weapon"

"My device does not fit that description"

"How would you describe it?"

Something that just Tony is capable to use I guess. That thing is a trap in other hands. It literally threw me against a wall!

Ok, I got lost again, where were we?

"... It's a high tech prostasis"

He's still not wrong. Sometimes I wonder if he thinks about them or just comes up with them at the moment.

He keeps interrupting Tony. He's gonna get it now...

This is gonna be fun.

"...you can't have it."

"I'm not an expert but..."

"In prostitution not your senator, come on!"

This was actually funny but Pepper did not like it and as I laugh too she slaps the back of my head.

Ouch, that kinda hurt.

I'm zoning out again but I know they called a Justin something in. And for what I can see, Tony is not fond of him.

Ok now the piece of shit is bringing up Tonys dad. That's not right. I feel sorry for Tony about this.

After the speech of this man, if you can call him that, I can tell we don't need to fear him.

Now they're calling Rhodey? How stupid can they be?
They're making him read a specific part of what he wrote. Of course Tony is gonna look like the bad guy here.

Now Tony has had enough. He's taking control of everything and is demonstrating how no one is ever gonna have something similar in not even ten years.

Now I've had enough too. I wanna get out of here and I feel like it's not gonna take that long now.

"... You want my property? You can't have it but I did you a big favour. I've successfully privatized world peace! ..."

He stands up and turns to everyone saying this.

"Fuck you Mr. Stark. Fuck you buddy."

Finally we're walking out. I want to get home and shift back in my human body.
Everyone is taking photos but no one is daring to stand close to me.

We walk out and finally get a flight to go back to our house in California...