20.~HOLY SHIT~

Hello handsome/beautiful readers. Finally I'm starting to update more. When I can, I do so please don't come at me if it takes too much. I appreciate all the reads that this book got, really, thank you so much.
Now let's get to the story.

Warning: fighting(?)

Enjoy :)

A few moments later
Shield jet, on it's way to
New York

Y/n pov:

We're all on our way to New York, all except Tony. He's gonna get there directly.

I'm sat in one of the seats wrapping my hands in case it's not needed that I shift but still need to fight.
Suddenly someone kneels in front of me making me stop my movements and look up seeing a pair of green eyes looking back in mine.

She gives me a smile taking one of my hands and helping me out.

"You were doing it wrong"

"That's not true"

She shakes her head smirking.

"It is. You're still not capable of wrapping up your own hands"

I roll my eyes and just lay against the jet wall behind me

"Or maybe you just wanted an excuse to take my hand in yours"

"You wish"

"I do..."

After I say this she looks up at me. We stare at each other for a few seconds before she goes to respond, but just then Steve speaks up.

"We're landing in a minute. Get prepared"

Hearing this she shuts her mouth finishing wrapping my hands and walks away.

"Good timing icecube"

Steve looks at me confused and I just shake my head and close my eyes waiting to land...

A few minutes later

We're now at... I don't know where I just know it's a rich place. Actually, outside a rich place.
There is the Loki guy, trying to make everyone kneel before him but an old man is giving him problems.

We're all positioned in different places so everyone has a way to put things under control.
When Loki trays to strike the poor man, Cap jumps Infront of him with his shield, protecting him from the blue ray.

"You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing"

Old icecube knows how to make an entrance.

"Get ready to strike Shadow. It's your time to shine"

Hearing this in the earpiece I smirk and shift in my wolf form.

"The soldier. The man out of time."

"I'm not the one who's out of time"

At this Natasha lowers the jet and points the cannon at Loki.

"Loki drop the weapon and stand down"

Meanwhile I move behind Loki, without him seeing me, to intercept any kind of escape plan.

When he tries to strike the jet with the blue ray, Cap throws the shield at him and the crowd moves exposing me.
Cap tried to punch him but it didn't work and Loki pushed him away easily. Seeing this I run towards him and tackle him down positioning myself on top of him to trap him. I'm growling at his face but he smirks and throws my body out of the way and on the ground.