30.~DUMB IDEA~

Hiiiiii!!!! New chapter so soon, I'm spoiling you people.

Hope you enjoy this chapter just as much as the others (or more) <3.

Warning: fighting and crying

Y/n pov:

I'm now out of the reclused area, running back to the others.
I jump back up on the bridge and I see Thor has joined us too. I walk towards Natasha and just when I get there I hear the rumbling of a motorcycle from behind us.

When I turn around I see none other than Bruce Banner riding towards us at a low speed.
We walk towards him and I get Infront of Natasha to prevent any other "accident".

"So, this all seems horrible"

"I've seen worse"

When Natasha says that I let out a low growl. My wolf instinct kicking in.

"Sorry..."

He looks between me and her.

"No, we could... Use a little worse"

I look at her confused. She really wants to see that green mother fucker again? I almost died! Ok maybe I'm overreacting but COME ON...

"Stark, we got him"

I hear Steve say.

"Then tell him to suit up. I'm bringing the party to you"

After that we hear a loud explosion and we look up to see a leviathan following Tony while he's coming towards us.

"I don't see how that's a party"

Without noticing i let out a whine in fear. That makes Natasha step next to me.

"What? You scared?"

"I'm not scared"

I say clearly lying.
She chuckles at my bad attempt.

"It's alright. I'm not judging"

I look at her as she smiles.

In that moment we see that giant, coming towards us and Banner walking in its direction.

"Dr. Banner. It might be a good time for you to get angry"

"That's my secret, Captain...

I'm always angry-"

Without a second he turns into the Hulk and punches the leviathan in the face. That massive monster almost falling on top of us. Me and Steve jumping Infront of Clint and Natasha to protect them in case it actually falls on us, but in time Tony launches a few missiles against it, making it fall the other way, off of the bridge.

We all assemble, forming a circle. One next to the other, like a real team.

But unfortunately the powerful moment soon ends as other leviathans get out of the portal.
We all turn to the captain for orders.

"Call it captain"

"Alright, listen up. Until we can close up that portal, priority is containment.
Barton, I want you up that roof. Eyes on everything. Call out patterns and strays.

Stark, you got the perimeter. Anything that gets more than three blocks out, turn it back or turn it to ash."

"Will you give me a lift?"

"Right. Better clench up, Legolas"

With that said, Tony takes Clint to the roof.

"Thor, you gotta try and bottleneck that portal. Slow them down. You got the lightening, light the bastards up"