28.~LOVE AND THREATS~

Hello again. Hope you enjoy this one because I'm putting everything I have to write those chapters with a logical flow.
I'm mostly writing Y/n pov because that's what I like the most, but sometimes can be other people point of view so I still feel like specifying it.

I'm honestly in love with this chapter so I hope you'll like it the same way.
Anyway...

Y/e/c= your eye colour

Warnings: just cute stuff and Clint threatening Y/n

Enjoy <3

Helicarrier medical wing
A few minutes later

Y/n pov:

I texted Natasha to know what room she was in and I'm now standing out of the door. I knock a few times and a few seconds later the door swing open, Natasha standing on the other side.

"Thought you got lost"

"Nah, I just stopped to talk with Maria."

She raises an eyebrow and looks at me confused.

"About what?"

"Nothing much. Steve just told her about... You know."

Both our cheeks grow red, and before she can say anything Clint comes up from behind her.

"About what?"

He asks curious, and I step into the room.

"Good to see you're back, old man"

He rolls his eyes at me as Natasha just walks around the room awkwardly, trying to find something to do.

"I'm not that old, you know?"

"I'm not talking about age"

I say with a smirk on my face and I see Natasha smiling from behind Clint, while looking at something. Don't know what, but she's trying to act nonchalant.

"Nat, can you please tell your dog to stop saying stuff like that"

"I'm not a dog!"

"You two act like children, I swear"

"Well, you like that..."

I say that without thinking and they both turn to me with very distinct expression. Natasha has her eyes wide open while Clint is slowly turning his surprise into a smirk.

Ops...

"How much did I miss while I was out?"

"None of your business Clint"

I walk towards Natasha and talk to her in a low voice to not let Clint hear.

"Listen, I'm sorry. It just came out but honestly, now that Steve and Maria know, probably everybody does. Might as well tell him..."

She looks at me in the eyes before she turns her head while she crosses her harms, with a blushing face.

Before she could answer, Clint speaks from behind me.