6.~MEANINGS OF RED~ PT. 2

Sorry to have done two part of this but the title has a reason so I wanted to split this in half.

And yes I'm writing Natalie pov until we know her real name

Y/h/c= your hair colour
Y/h= your high
Y/e/c= your eye colour

No warnings again so enjoy

Natalie pov:

As I walk out of the gym I search for an hidden space so I can make a call.

Who was that other person? I was told there should have been only three people and a black wolf. The wolf wasn't there but at it's place was someone else who I've never heard about.

I need some explanation, now.
I get in a corner and take out my phone. I call Fury immediately and he responds just as fast.

"Ms. Rushman, how can I help you?"

"It's ok, no one is listening"

"How was the first day with Mr Stark?"

"Almost made me want to throw up. Almost. And we have a problem"

"What is it?"

"We have a 4th person in the room... And no wolf. They probably left it home but this other person was... Intriguing in some way. I need to know more."

"What can you give me to investigate?"

"They are y/h/c, y/h and y/e/c. That's all I can give you"

"What was distracting you that I only have these information? No name? Nothing else? You've been in some missions with less time and gave me more information, what's going on agent? I need you focused!"

"I'm sorry Nick but try being in a room with Tony Stark and not getting irritated. And besides, they never said their name, so I can find out more in the next days. I got Starks attention either way"

"Just be careful. I know he's a pain in the ass but has the best technology in the world and I need to be sure if I can trust him"

"I know that. I'll do that report. We'll see how it goes"

"Good, call if you need anything else. I'll try sending you the information as fast as possible"

"Alright..."

He hangs up the phone and I walk away from the corner. As I start walking away I see the same person from before. Time to find out who you are. Let's start the act.

Y/n pov:

As I was walking away from the gym I hear someone behind me.

"Hey there"

I turn around and see Natalie still here.
I'm getting nervous again, why the hell is that?

"Hum, Hi... I thought you left already. Natalie, right?"

"That was the intention but I couldn't find the door. This house is really big."

Why is she talking with this voice? I know she's lying now.

"I don't think that's the real reason. Is there anything else you need."

She looks around a bit and walks closer to me

"Mmm... Maybe just your name. I didn't get it before. You know mine, it's only fair I know yours"

Ok the room is getting hotter by the second. What is going on? Please somebody help me.