21.~JUST TELL ME!~

Hellooooo. Welcome back astonishing creture!
Hope you enjoy <3

Warning: little fight, swearing and yelling.

Y/n pov:

I look at him confused for a few seconds before responding.

"Who the hell is Hati?"

"You mean that you never heard this name?"

"Does it seem like I did?"

"Wait so you guys know nothing about Norse mythology?"

"I know little like nothing. The only stuff I know it's about you"

With this Loki starts laughing like a kid, but suddenly he stops when we hear a loud thunder in the distance.

"What's the matter? Scared of a little lightning?"

"I'm not overly fond of what follows"

We look at him confused when something suddenly hit's the jet.

Tony puts his mask on and opens the back exit. Now a big blond guy walks in and hits Tony with a hammer, throwing him on the floor.
Soon after he takes Loki as I get up to fight but when he sees me he looks at me weirdly before running out of the jet keeping Loki in his hold.

While Tony and Steve discuss what to do I search for a parachute, which I eventually find.

Then Natasha sees me and Cap putting the parachute on.

"I'd set this one out Cap. These guys come literally from legends"

"There is only one god ma'am. And I'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like that"

With that he jumps off and I follow after him but before I could leave the jet Nat speaks up.

"No you're not"

"Yes I am. I'll see you in a few"

Now I jump off the jet and after a few seconds I land in a forest. As soon as I do, I shift in my wolf and run towards the fight.
I see Loki watching everything from a cliff before he turns to leave. Now I'm running to catch up to him but when I do he just gives me his usual grin.

"I see you've joined the fight"

"I'm here to stop you from running away while they act like children"

I say with a low growl.

"That's why I like you. You're smart"

"And you're a dick"

"What's with the manners darling?"

"Shut up"

"Oh but... Don't you want to know something?"

With no response I start walking towards him.

"You're so easy to read. You're not here to stop me. You're here cause you need me!"

"I don't need a bitch like you"

"STOP TALKING TO ME LIKE THAT!"

When he yells at me I take the chance to tackle him to the ground.

"Sorry, my bad... I got out of control"

"Why did you call me Hati? What does it mean?"

"You should really start studying"

I growl at him again, and this startled him.

"Fine!... I'll tell you. Hati, child of Fenrir, the wolf who runs after the moon. You're a legend..."

"What do you mean? Who the fuck Is Fenrir?"

I slowly walk backwards, giving him the chance to sit up. With a hand massaging his neck and a raspy voice he says:

"Fenrir is the giant wolf who should cause Ragnarok. He was imprisoned before he had the possibility to...
But when he was captured, two of his children got lost. Skoll and Hati..."

I continue to walk backwards while he talks. Deep in thoughts, I keep my head low, still thinking about everything he is saying, trying to elaborate.

"Your brother is the wolf who follows the sun. He was found years ago in the realm of Alfheim. Living with the light elves. But you... We thought you were dead..."

"Y-you're saying that I have a brother and that I'm some type of God? You think I'm stupid?!"

"Not a god, a legend. And I know that deep down you know who you are-"

Suddenly, the blonde guy walks out from behind the stone wall of the cliff. Followed by Tony and Steve.

"Good job kid. You kept the psychopath from escaping"

I stay silent and just think.

"We have to get back"

In the distance I see the jet landing and we start walking towards it.
Suddenly Natasha walks out of the jet and walks toward me with a really angry look on her face.

"Have you lost your mind!?"

I just shift back in my human body and walk past her shaking my head, but before I get to the jet I hear another voice from behind me.

"Hey! Wolf-shifter!"

I turn around, and see the God of thunder walking towards me.

"What?"

He doesn't say anything and just stands Infront of me looking at my face with a confused look.

"Do I have something on my face or what?"

"This is impossible"

"Oh please, not you too"

"Hati..."

"Listen. I don't know what you and your brother, I guess, have had to smoke but it sure is some good stuff. Now, listen carefully, my name is Y/n! I'm not a God or a legend or anything you think I am."

"Trust me, I could recognize you from a mile"

I just shake my head and turn around, but before I can make a step a hand on my shoulder stops me.

"Please, listen to me. These powers are not something any human is capable to create.
You don't know your family... Do you?"

"They sold me. I don't even want to know them"

"That was not your family-"

I turn around taking his hand off my shoulder.

"THEN WHO WAS? I DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING, ANYONE! WHY SHOULD I BELIEVE YOU?"

"We lost you and you probably came here to Midgard because of your father. This wasn't meant to happen, you were only a child..."

I let everything sink in again and when tears started to form in my eyes, I feel his harms wrapping around me in a big hug that I can't refuse. I just let him hug me for a little while and I let everything out.

After some time the others have taken Loki into the jet and when me and Thor let go I see him nodding at someone behind me and before I can say anything he walks away patting my shoulder.

Suddenly I feel harms hug me from behind, but this time i instantly recognize them.

"I'm sorry... For how I acted"

"It's ok I understand..."

I turn around and look down at her.
She lets one of her hands dry the tears from my face. I lean into her touch and close my eyes for a few seconds before I look directly into hers.

"You want to talk about this?"

"I don't think it's time for that"

She nods and takes my hand in hers, guiding me to the jet...