15.~A DAY TOGETHER~

Still writing cause I'm loving the dynamics between these two so I need more.

No warnings so enjoy

The next day
9:30 am.

Y/n pov:

I wake up with a weight on my chest.
I look down and see Natasha sleeping with her harms wrapped around me.
She has some tear stains on her cheek, but she's smiling now so I guess she's ok.
I smile and blush at the sight. Her long red hair embracing her figure, eyes closed and the cute little smile. All things that make me fall even more.
We've known each other for months, and the last time we talked about our feeling's was a month ago. I wonder if something changed...
I don't even know what I want, actually.

Do I want a relationship?
Do I want her as a friend?
Those are hard questions that I hope will get their answers with time.

I take my phone from the night stand, carefully not to wake her up, and see a few texts from Tony.

'me and Pepper decided to finally take a trip to Venice. We came back last night but you were sleeping with your girlfriend so I didn't want to wake you both.
I want every detail when you wake up.'

I roll my eyes at his antics. I'll call him later, now I don't care.

We must have fallen asleep yesterday. She must have been tired after all those emotions at one time.

I get up setting her on the mattress softly. I cover her body with the blankets and walk to the small bathroom in my room to do my morning routine.
After I finish, she's still asleep so why not get started on breakfast?

I leave some new clothes for her on the nightstand and go to the kitchen.
Pepper taught me how to make pancakes so that's what I'm gonna do.
While I set the table and put the pancakes on the plates, I see Natasha coming downstairs.
Her hair all a mess and sleepy eyes.

"I thought you left..."

"I just made breakfast actually. I didn't want to wake you up so I let you sleep."

She blushes at this.
She suddenly realizes she's still in yesterday's clothes, so she runs upstairs mumbling under her voice but I can hear her.

"For god's sake that's embarrassing. Why did you come down without changing? You dumbass"

I chuckle at her reaction and sit down waiting for her before starting to eat.
She comes back down with her hair in a ponytail and the clothes I left for her.
Avoiding eye contact, she sits down in front of her plate.

"Thank you for this. You didn't have to"

"No but I wanted to."

She smiles at me and starts eating. At the first taste her face light's up.
"It's amazing. When did you learn to cook?"

"Pepper taught me"
I smile at her enthusiasm and start eating too.

"Where is everyone now that I think of it?"

"Tony decided to take Pepper to Venice. Finally I must say. So I'm alone for the whole week."
I smile at her.

"I would stay here to keep you company but I have to get back to work."