23.~WORK TO DO~

Helloooo. Did you like the last chapter? Now they're finally together!

I hope you have a greate day and that you enjoy reading this chapter too!

Warning: talking science language.

I know it can be traumatizing.

P.S.
When there is a conversation between more people I'm gonna write it in a different way because I don't have enough styles to give every person.

Shield air-base

Y/n pov:

As soon as Natasha walks out I follow after her and we walk in silence towards the main area. Before we get there I separate to go get her a coffee and for me just some simple water. When I get there I hear the connection, with Fury who was talking with Loki at the cellar room, stop and I go to sit next to Natasha.

When I walk in the room, Bruce gives me a look that I can't quite understand but I shake it off and give Natasha her coffee. To which she smiles grateful and kisses my cheek making me blush.

I sit down and read her notes about the conversation. Nothing useful apparently.

Bruce: "he really grows on you, doesn't he"

Steve: "Loki is gonna drag this out. So... Thor, what's he's play?"

Thor: "he has an army, called the Chitaury. They're not of Asgard or any world known"

I rest my feet on the table but Nat slaps my arm making me get them off rolling my eyes, which makes her slap the back of my head.

"That hurt..."

I whisper to her and she smiles taking her hand up to the back of my head and runs it through my hair making me relax as lean in her touch.

Thor looks at us smiling, Steve's ignores everything and Bruce just has an annoyed look on his face.

Steve: "an army, from outer space"

Bruce: "so, he's building another portal"

"You think?"

Bruce: "I'm just saying, that's why he needs the Selvig for"

Thor: "Selvig?"

"He's an astrophysicist"

Thor: "he's a friend"

I look at him curious. How does he know him?

Natasha: "he's under some kind of spell... Along some of ours"

I put my hand on her knee trying to give her comfort, knowing she's talking about Clint.

"Isn't it weird that Loki let us take him this easily?"

Steve: "I wonder why. He's not leading an army from here"

Bruce: "I don't think we should be focusing on Loki. That guy has a brain full of cats, you could smell crazy in him"