34.~WORSE WAKING~

Hellooooo! I know the last chapter was a bit of a trauma but I'll make it up to y'all. Promise.

Warnings: talking about the red room and some good old fluff

00:07
Barton farmhouse

Natasha pov:

Suddenly I'm woken by a hand shaking me and I turn around ready to fight back until I see Clint sat next to me.

"Hey, you ok? You were crying..."

Without saying anything, I sit up and just run my hand through my hair.

"Was I- *sigh* was i screaming? Did I wake you or the others?"

I feel his hand on my shoulder, but I don't look at him. Instead, I just pull my knees up to my chest and hug them close.

"You weren't screaming. You didn't wake anyone... Don't worry"

Tears start falling down as I shake my head.

"W-why are you here then?"

"I was coming to wake you up. A certain person just showed up. I can say you won't wake up if you want"

This makes me look at him

"Y/n is here?"

Clint nods his head and I can't help but rush to get up and almost run down the hallway an down the stairs. Tears still running down my face.

As soon as Y/n face comes in sight, I run up to them and I throw myself in their arms...

Perfect timing.

00:15

Y/n pov:

I was looking around the house until I hear someone rushing down the stairs. Just by the time I turn around I feel a body I know all too well, colliding against me.

Without even think I take her in my arms while extremely confused. I hear her sniffing and by that I know she's crying, making me worried.

"Hey, hey... What's wrong?"

I look up and see Clint mouthing me "nightmare". I nod my head and mouth back "I'll take it now, thanks.". With that he walks back upstairs, in the meantime I feel Natasha clinging close to me.

"It's ok, I'm here. Sorry for being late, I got lost. The GPS doesn't work out here..."

I feel her nod her head and I understand she doesn't want to talk. I tap her legs so she knows I'm gonna pick her up. I do, and she wraps her legs and arms around me, while I hold her koala style.

"Let's get back upstairs uh. What do you think?"

When I say that she shakes her head against my neck.

"Come on Tasha... We don't need to go to sleep. Let's just get comfortable and cuddle. Sounds like a plan?"

She finally looks at me and I look back into her eyes.