3.~WHAT THE HELL?~

To who is reading this book, thank you so much. It means a lot.

I'm trying to have every part be at least a 1000 words but it's hard. So if the update are slow just know that I'm trying.

Warning: sensitive content

Same day
New York, Stark tower

Y/n pov:

I was laying down in the car when suddenly we came to a stop. Happy opened the door and in front of me now stands a big building with Stark's name on it.
I look around me and see a few people giving me weird looks. I don't blame them, it's not every day you see a wolf standing in a city like this.

Tony: "come on pup, let's go"

I roll my eyes at the name. I'm not that small!
I walk behind him and we get in an elevator. I sit down between Tony and Happy. They are arguing but I'm zoning out, I don't really care about that.

The elevator comes to a stop and the doors open reveling a really angry blonde woman on the other side. In the corner of my eyes I see Tony Stark freeze in his spot.

Tony: "Hey Pepper, I have a new guard dog, see? They're good, I promise"

Happy snicker at Tony attempt but as I look at the woman she is just rubbing her head.

Pepper: "you can't have a wolf in the building, it's a wild animal!"

Ouch, that hurt. It's true tho but oh well. I walk towards her. I think it's time for them to know. Their gonna be shocked and I just hope they won't sell me or something.

"Excuse me but I'm not a wild animal!"

Their eyes widen and Pepper almost fell to the floor but Happy got to her in time.

Tony: "ok now I think I'm drunk or hallucinating..."

"No, trust me, this is all real..."

I look around and Happy was a bit afraid of me, Tony had a curious but amazed look and Pepper started approaching me.
I look at her lowering my ears in fear.

"I'm sorry I haven't told before but I need a place to stay..."

Pepper kneels in front of me.

Pepper: "It's ok, I'm not gonna hurt you... Let's go to the living room so we can talk."

She turns around and starts to walk towards a big couch. I follow her but suddenly remember that maybe it's best to talk to them as a human.

"Excuse me but could I have any spare clothes and somewhere to change? I know it seems weird but I'll explain everything later on. Just... Trust me please."

They look at me skeptical but Pepper agrees anyway. She took me to a bathroom and gives me some clothes that she took from Tony.

Pepper: "I'll be out the door when you're done..."

"Thank you..."

After shifting back to human and  getting changed into some conformable clothes I walk out. Should have taken a shower but it is gonna have to wait for now.