24.~MONSTER~

Hi my fellow readers. It's nice to see you. I think I'm spoiling you a bit by giving you all these chapters but I want to know what happens too so that's it, new chapter.

Warning: yelling and nothing else

Shield air-base
A few hours later

Y/n pov:

We've now been working in the lab for what feels like days, but it's actually only been a few hours. When we first arrived we talked about what shield is actually hiding. Now we're trying to do both things: find the tesseract and get to know Shield's secret.

Tony has been talking to both me and Bruce but we didn't say a word to each other. Tony has been trying to get us to communicate but he doesn't know what's going on.

"Bruce, you know that
Y/n has helped me build the Stark Tower?"

"Interesting... I guess"

"Tony please stop it. We're not talking to each other. End of the story"

"May I know what's going on?"

"No" "no"

"You both are so boring I swear"

"Tony, there is nothing going on... We just- don't like each other. I have big respect for his work but we're just not compatible"

"Agreed. That's it Stark"

After a few seconds Natasha walks into the lab.

"Hi guys. Got you something"

"You mean you came here to keep an eye on us"

She puts a hand on her heart and answer with a sarcastic tone.

"You know me so well"

I laugh before Bruce ruins the moment.

"So agent Romanoff, may I show you what we're doing?"

"I already know, there is no need for it. Besides, I'm only staying for five minutes, I have to go soon"

She walks toward the desk I'm sat at, and just sits on it, next to the computer I'm working on.

"Sooo... What did you get us?"

I ask while finally looking up at her.
She hands me my favorite snack.

"Only for me?"

I say teasingly with a smirk.

"No. You're not that special don't worry. If you paid attention to me, I already gave everyone something to eat"

I roll my eyes.

"You're no fun"

I fake offended at her answer but chuckle soon after.
But just like that, Bruce has to ruin the moment, again, making me roll my eyes.

"Agent Romanoff don't you have work to do?"

"You're right doctor. I probably should go."