29.~GRATEFULL~

Helloooooo. Sorry if it's kinda late but I was a bit hungover this morning and yeah... I had a 18 yo birthday. But anyway- hope you enjoy this chapter <3.

Warning: fighting aliens

Y/n pov:

Me and Clint have been talking for a while. Natasha has been playing with my hands and just nodding from time to time to let us know that she's listening.

Suddenly there's a knock on the door and I expected Natasha to lean away from me but to my surprise she stayed close to me, and just looked at the door.

"Come in"

The door opens, and from behind it, comes Steve.

"Time to go"

...

Shield jet
A few minutes later

Y/n pov:

We were now into one of the jet that we stole. Clint and Natasha flying this thing while I'm wrapping my hands.
Steve sits next to me and I look at him.

"You're not gonna need those"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that we need to let out the beast"

"Don't call me that. I'm not a- beast. I'm me, I'm Y/n."

He looks Infront of himself.

"Sorry. But we really need the wolf. We need agent Shadow. It's not gonna be an easy trip"

I just nod my head and get up. I take every weapon that I had on me and leave it somewhere on the jet. I take the parts of my suit that weigh too much, off. And just like that I'm ready. We only need to land now.

I'm not gonna lie. I'm kinda scared of what we're gonna face out there, but I'm also excited. I'm finally gonna be able to let loose a little and fight with full power. We're not talking about a simple fight. Now I can finally cause a mess.

"Uhm, you guys might wanna look at this"

I hear Natasha say. Me and Steve walk towards them and we see some sort of portal in the sky and some aliens(?) Coming out of that thing.

"Aliens? Again?!"

"It seems like it"

Says Clint from the other driver seat.

"Open the back door"

I say to them. Natasha looks at me like I'm crazy while Clint is confused.

"OPEN THE DOOR"

"Fuck it"

Before Natasha gets to argue, Clint pushed the button to open the cargo exit. Without saying anything I take a sprint while Natasha is calling after me, but without thinking, I jump.

I jump towards a building, shifting in the air. The wolf form not getting me hurt more than it could have. I fall and roll on myself a few times before I go to take the "easy" way down.