10.~A BIT OF A MESS~

Hiiiiii. Happy to see you here.
Hope you enjoy this chapter too.

No warnings <3

No ones pov:

The car ride was quiet but it didn't take long to arrive at Tony's house.

The two get out of the vehicle and as soon as they do Y/n shifts into their wolf form.

"Why did you shift?"

"It's makes me feel better. It's like a comfort zone..."

"Alright... How is it like? To shift."

"It's like closing you're eyes and waking up in another body. The first time it hurts but when you get the hang of it, it's like drinking water."

The spy and the wolf walk up the steps of the now destructed house. Natasha stops and looks at Y/n.

"Does it change something about your personality? Or something like that."

"Are you asking this to write a report on me too?"

"I'm just curious. And I would like to know if I have to approach you any differently."

"Yeah sure... I can get more emotional that's for sure. And there is a sort of animal instinct. It's hard to explain. I can control myself but it's not the same as being a normal human."

Natasha just nods and opens the door walking in the house. Y/n follows her, not leaving her side once. Last time they were in this house it wasn't that safe for sure.

Y/n pov:

I walk by Natasha as she makes her way into the house.

As we get in, other then destruction, I see many agents walking around.
Seeing this I get pretty nervous and cling to Natasha more.
She senses my anxiety and puts a hand on my head for comfort. Caressing carefully.
This helps a bit but I have to admit I'm still nervous. I haven't been around so many agents in a while and the last time, I was in a Hydra base getting tested on so you can understand why I'm like this now.

"It's ok"
Natasha smiles at me after saying this.

"I know, I know. I'm just not used to this anymore."

"They're not gonna hurt you. I'll make sure of that. I have to go in a bit either way. I got to go work for Pepper. She still can't know about all of this."

"Wait so you're going?"
I say in distress

"You're coming with me dumbass"

"Oh... Ok then."
She chuckles at this and I look away.

And I succeeded in embarrassing myself again. They should give me a medal by now.

After getting a box we leave it with Tony.
Another agent, Coulson I think, is going to stay here watching over Tony.

"We've disabled all communication, no contact with the outside world. Good luck"

And with that she walks away. I give a last look at Tony before following her.

He was clearly hurt by the fact that I'm not staying but first I can't and second I'm still angry at him.

I get in Natasha's car and we drive away.
She has to change so we stop at a building where apparently she has an apartment.

She unlocks the door and we walk in.

"No wolf hair on the fornitures!"