33.~SWEET DREAMS~

Hello my loves. Hope you enjoy <3!

Warnings: Red room trauma so please if you are sensitive to this, don't read Natasha's pov

Same day
Y/n room

Y/n pov:

It's currently 9 pm, I'm packing up a bag with some clothes. I don't know how long I'll be away, I just want to find something about where I come from. I know I could have asked Thor but he doesn't know the whole story. I wanna find out what really happened and how I ended up with Hydra.

Well, it's not really about that, but also because I want to put my thoughts in order. It's probably not a good idea to go back in Canada anyway... I don't even know what I want to do or where I want to go.

I sit down on the bed to think about everything and anything. So many things changed these days, the battle, Loki, Thor, the adoption... Natasha... I still can't believe I can call her my girlfriend. I've been liking her for a while and I thought that, with time, she would have gotten over me... Guess not, thankfully.

Suddenly I hear a buzzing sound and I turn to my phone to see that it's ringing.
Talk about the devi...

I take my phone and answer without needing to think about it two times.

"Hey Tasha"

"Hey Y/n. I wanted to hear from you before going to bed"

I smile at what she says.

"You're cute, you know that?"

"I'm going to hang up in your face"

I chuckle at her threatening voice.

"please don't. I need to talk to you about something..."

"What is it?"

She asks now with a soft voice that makes me smile.

"I'm packing up my bag and i get on a flight tonight"

I don't hear anything for a few seconds.

"Tasha..?"

"...Already?"

I sigh and I feel slightly bad. Maybe I should have talked this through.

"Sorry, but I know that if I don't go today Pepper won't let me leave"

I say with a chuckle, trying to light up the mood. I hear her laugh through the phone and it makes me smile and blush. I love her laugh... Just when I thought the tension was cut, she sighs.

"I wanted to ask you if you wanted to come here... I talked with Clint and he's ok with it..."

I'm a little surprised at first, but a soft smile soon breaks into my face.

"Guess that's not an option anymore"

"Well, if Clint is ok with it, maybe I can come by for a few days..?"

"Really?!- ... I mean- really?.."

I can't help the chuckle that leaves my mouth at her trying to cover up her excitement.