14.~THINKING ABOUT~

This is the point where I start writing what comes to my mind untill we get to The Avengers movie.

Little warning: talking about past trauma

Two weeks later
New York

No one's pov:

A motorcycle could be seen, riding, in the streets of New York.
It was getting dark outside, but the rider didn't care. The feeling of adrenaline too good to be true. This feeling taking away their thoughts about a certain redhead who just texted them once to tell them, she was needed on a mission.

It was a week ago.

Since then, nothing but the lingering thought in the shifter's head.
Was she hurt? Did she need help?
Was she ignoring them?

Questions without answers.

Answers without truth.

Why are they in New York? Just to find something else to take off their mind from everything else...

A building was being restructured. The infamous Stark tower. Tony himself decided to try out new ways for sustainable energy.
Of course the shifter agreed on helping, but right now they have to get back in the real world. They are riding towards the airport.
The destination? Their home. Pepper and Tony are waiting for them.
Someone will be taking their bike to Malibu as soon as possible, they made sure of that.

After a bit, they board the private jet. The flight was just agonizing, but nothing feels better than seeing again the people who gave him a home in the first place...

Another two week later
Malibu, Tony's house

No one's pov:

Here we are again. It's been two weeks and still nothing. Y/n already gave up, but they were afraid.
Afraid that something happened to the Russian spy who did everything to steal their heart.
Afraid that everything they feel is just one sided.
It's been almost a month and nothing. No text, no calls... Nothing. How could they be so stupid? How could they believe they meant something to her?

Right now they were in the garage, changing the oil of their motorcycle.
They were doing everything to keep their mind off of things.
Dressed in just some cargo pants and a tank top.
Oil and engine grease all over their body.
Some ACDC playing in the background.
Nothing could take their concentration except for one thing.

They heard the rumbling of a car and the gate opening. Thinking it was just Happy or anyone else, they ignored it.
The car came to a stop, and the door could be heard closing.
After hearing a familiar voice clearing their troath, they finally looked up from what they were doing.

Y/n pov:

I look at the woman standing in front of me but soon look away. I don't want to talk to her... Not after she disappeared for almost a month without saying anything other than leaving a message that said 'i'm going on a mission. Don't miss me too much'.

"Not even a greeting?"

"Why should I greet you? You disappeared"

"I was on a mission... I told you. I came here as soon as I got back"

After she says this i take a good look at her.
She's still in her suit and a few cuts across her face.
At this sight I rush towards her.