Chapter Forty-Five: Jacqueline Andrea Suzette Tyler

~~~Doctor~~~

"Quarantine the Sphere Chamber. Start emergency upgrading. Begin with these personnel."

The Cybermen walked into the office and began dragging us out of the office.

"NO, YOU CAN'T DO THIS! WE SURRENDERED! WE SURRENDERED!" Yvonne screamed, fighting against their grip.

"Keep this one," The Cyber-commander said, "His increased adrenaline suggests that he has vital Dalek information."

"STOP THEM! I DON'T WANT TO GO! DOCTOR!" Jackie begged, reaching for me. I reached for her, shouting at the Cybermen to stop.

"I DEMAND YOU LEAVE THAT WOMAN ALONE!"

"YOU PROMISED ME! YOU GAVE ME YOUR WORD! HELP ME!"

"I WON'T HELP YOU UNLESS YOU LEAVE THAT WOMAN ALONE! JACKIE DON'T FIGHT THEM!"

They dragged her off around the corner while I fought against the Cyberman holding me.

~~~Mary~~~

"CYBERTHREAT IRRELEVANT. CONCENTRATE ON THE GENESIS ARK."

They all circled around it, placing their plungers on the mechanisms just as they had with Rajesh's face.

"Why are we being kept alive?" Mickey whisepred.

"They either need us, or they're scared of the Doctor." I replied, "Either way, there's no guarantee how long that will last. We need to figure out a way out of here."

~~~Doctor~~~

I sat in the window of Yvonne's office, trying desperatley to come up with some sort of plan. Mary and Rose are trapped down there with the Daleks. What is a Genesis Ark? Why haven't they killed them? What do they need them for-

"You are proof." The Cybercommander said, stepping up in froont of me.

"Of what?" I questioned.

"That emotions destroy you."

"Yeah, I am." I agreed, glancing behind it. "Mind you, I quite like hope. Hope's a good emotion. And here it comes."

The Cyberman turned around just as a group of men in black suits appeared in the center of the room. They all dropepd to their knees, aiming their weapons at the surrounding Cybermen. I flung myself into a corner, taking cover behind a couch while one of the men shot the Cybercommander. They all screamed in their sickening, robotic way before falling to their knees. Their metal heads exploaded, leaking mechanical juices and brain matter all over the place.

"Doctor, good to see you again." The main shooter said. He removed his helmet to reveal the face of Jake, the last remaining Preacher that we met while visiting the Parallel world.

"Jake?" I asked, voicing my confusion.

"The Cybermen came through from one world to another," He said, walking over to me, "And so did we. Defend this room. Chrissie, monitor communications. Kill one Cyberleader and they just download into another. Move!"

I put my 3D glasses on, surveying all of the soldiers.

They all ran out of the room, leaving me alone with Jake.

"You can't just hop from one world to another!" I exclaimed. "You can't!"

"We just did," He said, "With these."

He tossed soething at me and I caught it, looking down to see that in my hands, was a giant yellow button on a chain.

"But that's impossible, you can't have this sort of technology." I said, looking up at him.