Chapter 1

I have decided to bring this book back here. I had written it way back, it has really short chapters.
I hope you will enjoy it💜.
______________________________________

When evening approaches the day, the need for living rumbles in Taehyung's stomach. He wasn't hungry, he just needed something to eat. 

He went to the nearest dining hall and bought something to eat. His order came and set on his table. However, Taehyung was zoned out. His eyes fell on the high-class spoons and forks lying on his table and all his appetite diminished.

He took out some coins and bills from his pocket and left them on the table before lifting his food and going outside. It felt like Taehyung didn't belong to that Richie place. He walked and walked until his feet led him to a familiar place.

.
.

It was a park. He lay on the grass and closed his eyes. Stray cats and dogs licked his legs and fingers, remembering him all well. Taehyung smiled but his eyes were brimming with tears.

"Hmm, so you all remember me?" He sits up and unfolds his food.

"See what I bought today." He fed everything to the animals around him. He was watching them eat, with tearful eyes.

"You guys are way better than humans." He said and brought a little cat on his lap.

"Doesn't care if the human that brings you food is poor or rich. You just crave love and affection." Tears left his eyes.

"I wish in my next life, I become one of you. No one will reject me due to my cheap choices and gifts, right?" The cat purred but it couldn't stop Taehyung's sobs.

But he held them inside. Without wanting to, his gaze went to the huge building situated across the park, right to the third floor.

Pain twisted in Taehyung's eyes, his heart longed for the owner of that building. Once his husband. But Taehyung doesn't even have good shoes to walk on the tiles of that building.

He sighed and wiped his tears before collecting his bag and going back to his shop.