Chapter 5

A Black SUV car stopped in front of the garage earning the attention of everyone. Jungkook looked at the workers and just at a glance on some worn off black leather shoes, he pointed out to his driver," Go to him. And tell our car needs a new gear belt." 

"Yes, Sir." The driver went outside and approached a brunette that had tied his hair in a low bun and was fixing a motor.

Jungkook was eyeing that brunette and frowned when he saw his driver returning towards the car but the mechanic was still standing there, doing his work.

"What happened?" He asked the driver who got back into his seat.

"Sir, he said that he doesn't deal with expensive cars anymore. It's not pocket friendly to him." 

Jungkook gulped and looked away. He took a deep breath and stepped outside.

"You!" He pointed at Taehyung in anger. 

Each member of the garage looked at him except Taehyung. Yoongi looked up and shook his head. He brushed off everyone to do their work.

"Black leather boots, I'm talking to you," Jungkook said as his feet approached the older one.

Taehyung's hand tightened around the screw spanner when his heart thundered. He wasn't ready to see his ex-husband. After what, seven months? 

But Jungkook didn't give him time to compose and turn him around by his shoulder.

"Are you deaf?" Jungkook asked with disgust in his voice.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook. He took a little step back and his calves touched the car for support. He holds his breath when his eyes fall over his lost love.

"My car needs a new gear belt. Fix it now. How unprofessional is this garage? Can't you do one thing as you asked to do? You need money right? I have tons of it. Just say the price. I ca-----"

Taehyung zoned out from the relative time, his eyes observing the love of his life. Cheeks sunken, eyes covered with glasses, evident collarbones, loose suit around his waist. Jungkook's words fell out of his ears, his yearning eyes were counting the seconds to just look at his love a little bit more.

His lips couldn't help when he whispered," Since when did you start using glasses?" 

Jungkook's words got stuck inside his throat until he gulped them all inside. He looked away and chuckled mockingly," Always have a habit to change the subject?"

Taehyung tilted his head a little, looking right into his soul," Always have a habit to hurt me?" 

That silenced Jungkook. 

Taehyung watched how Jungkook put his trembling hands inside his pocket before buffing out," Are you gonna fix my car or would you like to see your shop closed by morning?" 

Taehyung sighed a little," I can't fix expensive cars."

Jungkook rolled his eyes," Why? Afraid to dirty it with your touch?"

Taehyung's eyes twisted in pain," Yeah and if that happens I don't have enough money to compensate for the damage."

Jungkook sighed frustratingly and took out some bills from his pocket. He threw the bills in the air," I have enough. Pick them and fix my car. I don't want to be late for work."