Chapter 39

"Did he arrive safely?" Taehyung was on the phone, it was tucked in between his shoulder and right ear while his both hands were simmered in black oil as he was changing the engine of a car.

"Yeah. Just a while ago. He is in the room right now, would you like to talk to him?" Namjoon said from the other end.

"No. It's not necessary, I will call him later. How's the police operation going on, hyung?"

"The government issued the warrant to catch them and attempt the encounter on the spot. Tomorrow, they are going to raid their place. If everything went according to plan, we will get rid of them tomorrow." Namjoon explained.

"That's a relief. Do you want me to come? If I'll be of any help?" 

"Please come. I don't know when the chaos break how Jungkook will react. We want to awaken the confidence inside him, I don't want him to be a killer at all." 

"I know. I don't want him to get his hands dirty as well. But… Let him do what makes him satisfied though."

"See you soon, hyung." Taehyung ended the call and picked up the engine to adjust while plugging bolts, he fastens them quickly. Skilled hands moving rapidly around the engine, he moved to the car's entrance and started the engine.

The engine roared into life and it made Taehyung smile after a long time.

~

Everyone was screaming around him, Jungkook squeezed his eyes shut as he hid behind a big pillar. His face was covered with a black mask, doing a good job in hiding his identity. 

The gang boss was already dead, Seokjin made sure to dig all six bullets inside his head. His mother got arrested, which means only one culprit left.

Jungkook took out the gun from the back of his waistband, he went to the room that was supposed to belong to Sinjoo. His eyes were holding blood in them and he would make sure to bleed everyone around him.

He opened the door of the room only to get surprised to see the girl tied up to a chair, a tape on her mouth. His mouth fell open in awe when he found his husband sitting on a couch just in front of her. 

"Took you a long time." He heard his husband's voice and it made Sinjoo lift up her head in fear.

Pure fear.

Jungkook removed his mask and that fear in her eyes converted into shock. Jungkook walked up to the couch looking at his husband, Taehyung was wearing a dark black tight suit. 

Jungkook was a touch away from creaming his pants because the gaze his husband held was terrifying.

Taehyung was looking at the bitch in front of him. A girl who ruined his happy marriage and blackmailed his husband for her benefit. The anger that was flowing through his body was uncontrollable.

Only one can control. He parted his legs and gestured to his husband to sit on his lap. 

Jungkook strangled his lap, caging his hips with his thighs. The gun was long forgotten in his husband's hands as he hugged Taehyung tightly.

Taehyung threw the gun in the corner of the couch. His hands hugged back, pulling Jungkook closer to him if possible.

Taehyung found the girl looking at them in anger, a devilish smile panned on his lips. 

He massaged Jungkook's scalp, rotating the small pads of his fingers in between the dark lock. Jungkook sighed in comfort, eyes closing in numbness.

"You did great, baby." He praised Jungkook. 

Jungkook went hyper aware of the hands that were circling his nape, pulling him away from his comforting place. 

Jungkook was looking at him with tearful eyes, breath stuttering when Taehyung cradled his face into his warm palms," No more tears, it's time for revenge."

Their lips met without any warning, desperate for the warm touch against their tongue. Taehyung broke through his mouth, combing his tongue with Jungkook. He sucked on it, pulling the lush muscle in between his lips.

Jungkook preens on his lap, his eyes closed, mind spinning in pleasure. But Taehyung's dark eyes were staring right at the girl.

She tugged on the ties, face contracting in pain and disgust but Taehyung was enjoying it. 

He slides his hand down on his husband's back, all while looking at the girl. His hand was tracing its territory, it stopped right on top of Jungkook's thick ass.

His hand mapped the black jeans Jungkook was wearing. Jungkook moans in the kiss when he feels pressure right on his clothed rim.