Chapter 7

Taehyung was staring at his back, his lips twisted in anger. He grabbed the band of Jungkook's pants from behind and spiralled him around to slam against the bonnet of his car.

It happened so fast that Jungkook couldn't register it in his mind. Taehyung was holding his jaw in the tight grip of his fingers.

Somewhere behind Yoongi dropped his hammer in alarm. He has never seen his brother angry before.

"Whatever your mind is knitting in swirls...it just got ruined baby." Taehyung jerked his fingers forward and pulled Jungkook's face closer.

"Try hard to hurt me. These nonsense words seemed too fake from your mouth. Your eyes betrayed you for a second and just destroyed your plan." Taehyung knew his fingers were leaving marks over Jungkook's cheeks but he didn't care. Not right now.

"I don't have any fucking plans." Jungkook snarled back.

Taehyung stepped forward and squeezed the solitude of Jungkook against the car. He turned his face and the next words were only for Jungkook to hear," If that's the case. Then why your eyes are telling me to make you shut up and lock up into my arms? Why do your eyes are wanting nothing but to watch me fight back? What are you planning, Jungkook, just say it to me?"

"Just say and I will give it to you. Don't stoop so low for that. You are… you were not like this when we were married." Taehyung asked.

Jungkook stared at him, "I want to'' his words got choked in his throat. He needed to wait for a second to collect the thoughts in his mind to not falter from his path. 

His eyes hardened and in defence, his one hand went and grabbed Taehyung by his neck," I want to break you apart. Want to help me right? So tell me. Tell me how long it will take you to be miserable." 

"I'm already miserable, baby," Taehyung whispered, his eyes turning helpless," You are just not seeing me." 

Jungkook smirked and shook his head," not enough." 

Taehyung breathed deeply and said," If being miserable meant I lost trust in you. Then it can only happen when I die. Because the person I fell in love with, the person that had my weakness in his palms can never hurt me." 

Taehyung was determined in his thoughts, his faith in love, his faith in Jungkook was just as before. 

Jungkook sighed tiredly and looked away," so that means there is still some work left for me." 

Taehyung was staring at his eyes and nodded slowly," Try hard, baby. I know once you decide to do something, you will not take a rest before achieving that." 

Jungkook pushed him away with his hands," Just to inform you, I'm getting engaged next month. Just waiting for the final hearing of divorce." 

He said the words as simply as if those words didn't slice Taehyung into fractions.  

Jerking the crinkles of his suit, Jungkook straightened himself and went to his car, leaving staring at him with teary eyes.