Chapter 47

Good morning, lovely readers💜.

Jungkook started the bike, twisting the keys and holding the handles while sitting on it. He was waiting for his husband to join him, patiently. Taehyung needs to lock all the doors and then the shutter of the garage, so it will take some time, he knows. But his pumping heartbeats aren't quite aware of it!

His mind was dancing along the fresh burn that he was feeling all around his lips. Although he had to push his husband a bit too much, the result was absolutely delicious… wait. Did he push too much?

Yes, I'm missing that kiss and I probably should ask for another one. At least he knows better how to -

Jungkook gasped, inhaling a sharp breath to placid his lungs. His hands moved before his brain as he shut off the bike and got off almost instantly. He was 10 metres away from the bike when his brain started to work and images of a punishable night flooded in front of his eyes.

A cruel night of the past that he hates from the bottom of his heart. It was absolute torture, everything was pain just pain. His thighs clenched unconsciously when he remembered the night when Taehyung had punished him for the first time.

It was nothing, nothing ….Uhm… had to be something when he had deleted all the gaming characters of Taehyung. He did that because Taehyung was winning continuously, and Jungkook was delusional enough to think that it was because of those characters, not Taehyung's skills. So that evening he deleted all of his characters one by one.

But during the night, he regretted every fuçking thing.

He shook his head when the slight images of that pooled out all of his other thoughts. He watched as Taehyung brought down the shutter and locked it before turning towards him.

His eyes.

Same eyes.

The glint is the same as well.

He is fuçked.

For sure.

Taehyung walked towards Jungkook while tucking the keyrings in his belt loops, “ Haven't I told you to start the bike?”

Jungkook took three steps back while shaking his head, “ I am not going anywhere.”

Taehyung stopped in his steps and eyed Jungkook thoroughly, making the younger more conscious, “Why? Weren't you behaving desperately for a kiss, just now?”

Jungkook gulped thickly and moved another step behind, his eyes moved around the shop. Looking for anyone that can save him from the demon he ignited inside his husband, “I don't want one now. It's totally okay. Actually, yeah.”

Taehyung frowned at that and he noticed the younger's feet which were increasing in distance between them with each step, his eyes noticed something and queried to point out, “Well. Your hard cock is telling something else. So, why don't you say the reason that you are refusing to start this bike?”

Jungkook can slap squarely on his own face when he noticed that the key is still dangling in the keyhole of the bike. He shut his eyes when Taehyung plucked it out and started playing while throwing it in the air.

“There is not any reason, per se. I just thought we should take a walk instead.” Jungkook shrugged his shoulders carefully, relaxing his organs to work properly.

Taehyung whistled while raising another eyebrow before a laugh fell out of his lips. He kept looking at the younger while laughing the full laugh. Meanwhile, Jungkook was looking around more desperately now, the laugh was sending jitters down his spine, spiking the hair behind his neck.