Chapter 2

"Jungkook," Namjoon called the younger one who was clasping on the window with binoculars over his eyes. His gaze was situated on a figure that was surrounded by some animals.

Jungkook flinched and held away from the binoculars before wiping his eyes thoroughly. He turned back and replied to his older brother.

"Yes, hyung." Jungkook came to his table and retrieved his phone before speed dialling a special number.

"Jungkook, will you please stop this." Namjoon requested to watch the weak figure of the younger.

Jungkook pressed his lips together and held his hand in the air.

"Hello, noona." He was on the call.

On the receiving end was Jungkook's maid.

"Please send the lunchbox to the given address. And please write the note as I instructed you." He ended the call after receiving affirmation.

"Jungkook-" Namjoon got cut off by the younger.

"We have a meeting on hold, hyung. Let's go." Jungkook was quick to walk away from the cabin.

Namjoon closed his eyes and cursed. He felt angry and disgusted, his eyes fell on the photo, one that held Jungkook, Namjoon and their mother smiling in it. He took it in his hand and threw it to the wall. 

The glass went all over the place after scattering.

"I hate you, mother. I hate you."