Chapter 25

Jungkook felt a presence behind him,” Jungkook please, you are weak right now. Your body is weak, need rest. Come on.”It was hoseok. Jungkook felt a pair of hands pulling him back from his arm but his eyes were still stuck on the cold ones, seeking something.

He doesn't know what he was trying to find after pushing Taehyung up to such an extent that he felt ashamed of himself.

But when Jungkook found nothing, he became miserable, his head spun making every part of his body ache in pain. 

His head wanting an out right away, he thrashed into hoseok’s arms and jerked himself away before hiccuping on his breaths.

His feet didn't even take a step further away when Taehyung’s voice made him flinch in his position, very badly.

“Inside.”

The wide vulnerable eyes of Jungkook stared right at his husband.

And Taehyung was looking exactly towards him,” Get inside the room, that’s what your brother wants from you.”

Jungkook blinked his eyes a little trying to understand Taehyung’s words but his mind was too tired and spinning to follow up the situation.

His body wasn't listening to anyone at all, moving towards taehyung as if he was getting pulled by a thread of their destiny. Jungkook wants to hold back because he knew he had lost the honour of being in those arms but his nerves were weak enough to ignore the message up to his brain.

Taehyung saw him coming towards him, a terror went through his body and in his defence, he took the little pot from the shelf and threw it on the ground just before Jungkook’s making him stop instantly,” Stay back.”

Jungkook’s body slumped a little, he was about to fall back but Hoseok was there, supporting him up. 

Jungkook wiped his face, welcoming the silent tears again. He was in no position to speak, no position to open his lips but as if his lips had ever heard his order to shut down, no they never did. So Jungkook finds himself speaking.

“Tae…” It came out choked but everyone in the living room knew with this much weakness…how much of an effort Jungkook's body had pulled to call for Taehyung.

Taehyung looked away from him as if the sight of Jungkook alone was hurting his head, disgusting him.

Jungkook’s melancholic eyes become more miserable with pooling tears, he can understand that disgust, he can understand and will accept everything.

He closed his eyes to stop himself from crying further but the look he just spotted in Taehyung’s eyes was as perfect as new behind his closed eyelids.

He took a step back and Hoseok took it upon himself to support his body back to the room, Jimin came to help as well.

Jungkook’s head turned back, teary eyes looking at the person that was avoiding his presence as plague. His eyes held hunger to look at his husband a lil bit more before the door between them shut closed.