Chapter 31

Jungkook's heartbeat picked up when the door slammed shut behind Taehyung. Everyone was stunned and looking towards the door.

Jungkook wasn't having any good feelings and the next moment he threw the blanket away and ran behind Taehyung.

His legs were still shaky, steps uncertain but he spotted his husband going towards the car with a black screwdriver in his hand.

He gasped and ran towards the car. He grabbed Taehyung and snatched the screwdriver away from his hand before Taehyung could open the car door.

He took steps back and hid the screwdriver behind his waist when Taehyung tried to get it back. 

"Give it back." The voice was cold and was simmering with anger. But Jungkook shook his head in denial. 

Taehyung stepped forward and Jungkook backed a little until his back struck the car doors. Taehyung reached behind Jungkook, circling Jungkook's wrist with one hand and the finger fighting started.

Jungkook was clutching the screwdriver with both of his hands now," You are not going anywhere with this black screwdriver, Tae. Please. Calm down."

Taehyung twisted Jungkook's wrist and pulled him to his chest, eyes flooded with anger. Jungkook frowned when fingers dug into his wrist but his hold on the screwdriver wasn't getting loose.

He hissed when Taehyung yanked his wrist into his said midsection making him stand on his toes because it hurts. 

Their faces were so close, Jungkook could hear the ragged breathing of Taehyung. His eyes matched Taehyung and he understood," Calm down, please." He whispered.

His wrist was twisted at a hurtful angle but all Jungkook could think about was Taehyung standing so close to him. 

"They touched you?" 

Jungkook's body shuddered in Taehyung's hold but he shook his head," No. They teased me but never touched me." 

Jungkook freed his one hand and cupped Taehyung's cheek, his eyes watered when Taehyung's eyes shut down at the touch," Calm down. No one touched me. Calm down." He whispered slowly.

Their hands were turning red but Taehyung didn't loosen up his hold and Jungkook didn't try to pull away. 

Taehyung's ragged breaths harmonized with Jungkook's calmed ones. And that's when his hold starts softening.

Taehyung starts to pull away, Jungkook wants to shout at him to grab him back and hurt him more. But Taehyung was already backtracked towards the garage.

Tears streamed down Jungkook's face, he sniffled and looked at the black screwdriver in his hand, an unconscious smile crept upon his lips along with tears.

A little far away, beside the main door. Jimin, Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok were standing like statues. Three of them sighed in relief when Taehyung went back to the garage while Hoseok was still frowning.

"What's with this black screwdriver?" He asked instead.

Jimin and Yoongi smiled a little awkwardly and went inside. Namjoon was looking a little pale but he composed himself.

"Taehyung had opened someone's head one time and that black screwdriver was his weapon."