Chapter 38

“I dont know that Jungkook who attempted suicide after getting tormented by some gang but I love this Jungkook who just slapped me. I loved that Jungkook who broke down a car in front of his owner just because he looked down on me. My Jungkook is a stubborn head who never listens to anyone, it's hard to believe that you got afraid.” Taehyung legit smirked down at his husband.

All the gears went round in Jungkook’s head, he grasped taehyung by his collar and rolled their bodies on the bed. He was sitting on Taehyung’s stomach now,” You think it was easy? Easy for me to pretend to divorce you? Your life was at stake! What could have I done? I can't lose you.”

“Is it all what it takes for you to ruin everything? Oh… Answer me then, if anything like this ever happened again, will you leave me again?” Taehyung’s fear was real as he spoke. 

Taehyung chuckled sadly when he found Jungkook staring at him dumbfounded," Forget it. What if that bitch came again and put a gun to my throat, what would you be doing? Marry her?"

Jungkook was staring at him with a blank mind. He never thought like that. 

Taehyung was scared, scared that his fear of separation was about to be true. He can't afford tha now though. He can't afford to see Jungkook again on that stretcher. 

Taehyung will leave his husband first if Jungkook even has the same thoughts of leaving him again.

He pushed Jungkook's body, sliding the weight away from his stomach and stood up," Find me when you erase the reason you left me for. I refuse to get left behind again and again. I refuse to get played in a loop." 

Jungkook was breathing heavily, his veins were throbbing with anger, feeling resentment towards that girl that made his life a living hell.

He looked at Taehyung's waning figure and spoke hastily," What will I get in return? If... I'd fix everything." 

Taehyung opened the door and spoke freely," You will get your husband just as how you left him." 

Slamming the door shut behind, Taehyung went to the living door, ruffling his hair before sighing deeply.

"Was it necessary to do it?" Taehyung looked to his right, his brother was standing.

Taehyung nodded his head," It was. Or he would have rotted himself in the self pit of guilt. Jungkook cannot take shit from others, he just needs a push. I just did that." 

The next day when Jimin knocked on Jungkook's door for breakfast he found the room all empty. Jungkook's clothes disappeared, his shoes weren't there as well and a small photo of Taehyung was misplaced.

But it wasn't the only thing that hadn't been found in the house. A very black looking screwdriver was also missing.