Chapter 41

Jungkook shuddered on Taehyung's lap when he felt the finger penetrate inside him, his lips went slack around his husband's chest, mind focussing on the sensations wildly.

'You haven't played with yourself in a while?' He heard the whisper just under his ear, it made Jungkook whimper in pleasure.

It was enough for Taehyung to know the answer,' You gotta help me here then.' He pulled out his finger slowly.

Jungkook felt fingers caressing his lips and without an ounce of hesitation; he parted his mouth enough to suck on them.

Taehyung let Jungkook suck his fingers, waiting for them to get wet enough. Meanwhile, his other hand massaged his cheeks and covered his hole entirely from the gaze of a bitch sitting in front of them.

Or so the girl thought.

But the smirk on Taehyung's face says otherwise. She saw how his hand went down further, past the plush rim and rubbed the soft red skin placed just under it.

She gasped horrifically when two rosy mounds appeared behind the tucked waistband. Her head spun with madness when Taehyung reached down and stroked the glamorous testicles of his husband.

Jungkook moaned around his fingers with closed eyes. 

The girl screamed in agony, her head wanting nothing but to unload bullets inside Taehyung's skull but the wetness between her thighs desired to at least witness Jungkook in a more vulnerable position. She wants to see more of Jungkook.

But as if the husband of her crush was reading her mind, Taehyung tucked back Jungkook's balls after fondling with them a little.

She shouted with a zipped mouth but no one cared. Taehyung pulled back his fingers now utterly wet, replacing hands and pushing two fingers inside Jungkook's awaiting hole.

Jungkook straightened his back, pushing his ass behind with dizzy eyes. Taehyung kissed him again while his hands kept fucking his ass open.

"A-agh," He couldn't help but moan. His thighs start humping, making his clothed cock graze over his husband's naked belly button. 

Two fingers became four and Jungkook was so close to coming in his pants. 

But he got manhandled by his husband very quickly, his vision changed when Taehyung rotated him in his lap, fingers still stuffed inside. His back rested over Taehyung's cheat as his eyes fell on the girl in front of him. 

He had totally forgotten about her. She wasn't looking at them but staring at his crotch with wild eyes.

Jungkook stilled in Taehyung's lap, his hands clasped around his open pants, thankfully nothing was visible. 

'I bet she will die just to see your cock.' He heard another whisper and moved his thighs to ride the long fingers jamming inside him. The swell of his ass caressing Taehyung's torso with each thrust.