Chapter 18

His steps were hurried when Hoseok reached his office, he opened the door and found Namjoon sitting on the chair with his head hanging on his palms.

Namjoon looked up with wide eyes, standing from his seat before lunging at Hoseok," Hobi! How's Jungkook?"

Hoseok lifted his hands and grabbed his biceps in assurance," He is out of danger, haven't woken up yet but we successfully drove all the poison out of his body. But you tell me, what's the meaning of this!?"

Hoseok showed a paper in his hand that Namjoon sent to him a while ago.

Namjoon took a deep breath and slumped on the chair again, relieving tears escaping from his eyes.

He shook his head frantically," I don't understand a thing right now, hobi. But I think Jungkook was hiding something big all alone. I can assume some things but I'm not sure right now."

"But why did you want me to declare him dead? You know my licence is at stake, Namjoon-ah."

Namjoon stood up and hugged his friend," I know but right now I can only trust you and Jin hyung. I want Jungkook to vanish from my mother's eyesight. There is something wrong with hobi, that lady is up to something. And I don't want to sacrifice my little brother, please."

Hobi hugged him back, patting his head to calm him. He whispered reassuring words and Namjoon let go of his pain. He cried while thinking of everything all over again.

"Get yourself together, buddy. The way you are describing the situation, I think Jungkook is still in danger." Hobi said.

Namjoon pulled away from his hug while nodding," I know that's why I'm planning to send him away until I sort everything out here."

"To where?" Hobi asked, confused. 

Namjoon looked up, there was a hope glinting behind his teary eyelids," there is only one place in this world where nothing can happen to Jungkook, where his safety is before someone's life."  

Hobi's eyes got relaxed all of a sudden, he couldn't help the wetness around his cheeks," Taehyung?" He suggested hopefully.

Namjoon closed his eyes, letting his tears fall freely for the last time," To Taehyung."

A Taleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें