Chapter 20

Waring! Harmful Hallunication ahead.

______________________________

"Taehyung!! Open the door! Fuck! Tae please!" There was a loud banging on the door of the terrace, Yoongi was shouting from the other side continuously.

All memories of his Jungkook. No… all memories of Jungkook were swaying in his mind like a flood.

 Those bright eyes staring at him, once with enormous love, were closed now? And the whole world wants Taehyung to believe it. 

Taehyung looked at the clearing view that was reflecting the rays of the bright sun on his face. He looked ahead to the horizon But Taehyung didn't see any sky. He was seeing a beautiful man smiling at him, his wavy hair, wearing a sheer white shirt and pants. Taehyung remembered he had given that white suit to Jungkook on their first anniversary.

That man was smiling at him, showing his big bunny smile and unconsciously it brought a smile on his lips as well.

He watched the image of the man walking towards him, hands behind his back smiling mischievously. Taehyung took calculative steps desperate to reach his love.

'Do you know how much I love you?' The image asked Taehyung.

That's when the dam of tears burst into Taehyung, he shook his head, his lips trembling but still, he replied loudly," No. You don't love me, baby. You don't."

He watched how the mischievous grin on the face of that image turned into a concerned one. 

'Husband..' The image said walking towards him hesitantly, eyes anxious with worry.

Taehyung shook his head and took a step back, the image halted on his feet," I'm not, Jungkook. You are not my husband anymore."

"You are not that man I fell in love with." Taehyung took a deep breath as if it would be his last before looking at that image again.

"My Jungkook isn't like you. My Jungkook can never hurt me. My Jungkook..M-my Jungkook can never divorce me. He can never think of leaving me behind alone. My Jungkook can never think of touching another man that wasn't me. " 

"My Jungkook had vowed to love only me until death does us part, He-" Taehyung stopped the words when he realised something. Gasp left from his lips as he looked at the image in panic.

The image was walking away from him. There were tears in those black doe eyes, hurt evident on his face.

'I only loved you Tae until I could…'

Taehyung heard those broken words and leapt towards that image, not knowing that he was only two feet away from falling down the terrace.